Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

19 minutes ago, Lucasldr said:

The ones that she has aren’t for sale anymore, but there are some that look like hers. 
I would say that this is the closest one to hers.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/1239952203/vintage-style-white-and-pink-heart?click_key=cbeb2228b6d7541a76fdd7f96e8fe84344e7c159%3A1239952203&click_sum=ed7bf430&ref=shop_home_active_4&crt=1

Very cute, thanks a lot. Love the idea. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

i would not get too excited, for example this crystal castles record has been up on merchbar for the past 5 years, however this pressing with this cover just does not exist. i don't think that this would be an RSD release either as the full list was published weeks ago and it's highly unlikely that they would add a new record last minute (plus it is supposed to ship early april, RSD is on the 22nd). i have no idea what's the reason behind it's high price though, i really wanted a boxset but at this point i don't see that happening at all

Merchbar is notorious for incorrect mock-ups (as well as being more expensive than other websites), so don't get your hopes up. Chances are somebody just "accidentally" used the Ocean Blvd single cover instead of the album one, but if you were to order it you'd just get the standard vinyl. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Today both my green and red variant arrived in my city but because it’s the weekend I have to wait until Monday to have them delivered to me :trisha:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Listen. I don't wear a lot of necklaces, especially not pearls and especially not chokers. I wasn't interested in the A&W necklace, but the candy one? I definitely don't need it but I kinda want it after hearing the song. The power this woman has over me... :oprah2: I won't get it though, I've already spent too much money.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Got my red and green vinyl today! yaaay

Do you guys think there is a chance we'll get the standard cover with a colored vinyl at some point? :ohno: It's really my favourite picture but I'm not into standard black vinyls unless there is no other option.

6 minutes ago, Manson said:

Got my red and green vinyl today! yaaay

Do you guys think there is a chance we'll get the standard cover with a colored vinyl at some point? :ohno: It's really my favourite picture but I'm not into standard black vinyls unless there is no other option.

Would love a yellow version. However, the black vinyl goes well with the standard cover (My favorite pic, too) 

It was expensive watch it 

So picked up my Amazon vinyl and had to unwrap it straight away! Haven’t unwrapped any of my other yet.. I don’t actually play them so I just open them randomly whenever I feel.. I still have BB wrapped :omfg2:

Anyway, was too excited to see the colour on this one! Wow it’s lovely actually! 
ql67lhs.jpg

8MRXgw7.jpg

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

9 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

So picked up my Amazon vinyl and had to unwrap it straight away! Haven’t unwrapped any of my other yet.. I don’t actually play them so I just open them randomly whenever I feel.. I still have BB wrapped :omfg2:

Anyway, was too excited to see the colour on this one! Wow it’s lovely actually! 
ql67lhs.jpg

8MRXgw7.jpg

not the fingers on the grooves :crai:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 hours ago, riina said:
  Hide contents

p4rPiyJ.jpg

H7CtjQf.jpg

O1RhP3R.jpg

Photoshoot with the baby fresh out of mail before the virgin spin :crai:

these pics are gorgeous oh my !!! So Neil Krug-esque 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat!