Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

The only vinyl I have that doesn't skip is the UO red honeymoon 💀💀💀

Lucky king. :smile2: I hope it’s the same with my vinyl. The picture disc, white vinyl, and indie vinyl won’t be here until Tuesday so fingers crossed

hyz6.gif

Just now, hyaluronicacid said:

while all the variants are still in stock....what are we thinking will be the rarest variant

i don’t think there’ll be any super rare ones just because of the sheer amount produced, but if i had to pick one i’m thinking probably the indie/UO green..? 

24 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

I hope none of my vinyl comes with any popping/skips but knowing Lana’s past color vinyl I know it likely will. I’ll never forget when I bought the alt Honeymoon vinyl in 2015 and it skipped right when she said “our honeymoooooon.”:crying5: 

this is strange. i think you probably have a defective hm vinyl or its very very dirty. none of my lana vinyls, black or coloured, skip. altho i have heard from lots of people that the deluxe uv skips a lot on cheap record players but i wouldn't know if that's true bc i got mine after i got a good record player (but all the lana records i had when i had a cheap record player still played fine including my uo hm)

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

6 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

this is strange. i think you probably have a defective hm vinyl or its very very dirty. none of my lana vinyls, black or coloured, skip. altho i have heard from lots of people that the deluxe uv skips a lot on cheap record players but i wouldn't know if that's true bc i got mine after i got a good record player (but all the lana records i had when i had a cheap record player still played fine including my uo hm)

My UV picture discs from the boxset skip everytime 💀💀💀

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

13 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

I’ve talked to a lot of people whose red honeymoon vinyl has always skipped or had issues. I bought it mint from her store in 2015 and the first time I played it I gasped when I heard it. LFL coke bottle clear has always been amazing though.  
Heard the same thing about UV knee vinyl/UV picture discs like @marcodelrey said. Luckily the UV one I bought earlier this year is perfect.

It’s a common trope with old Lana vinyl that seems to continue into today’s production. 

hyz6.gif

Honeymoon is a notoriously noisy pressing, all colors including black. I’ve been through several copies and they were all bad.

The standard UV is also not very good, the deluxe EU pressing is much better.

Every version I have of Chemtrails sounds noisy. BB not much better.

So far this white pressing of DYKTTATUOB might be the worst sounding Lana record I own. :rip:

The best sounding ones I have are coke bottle clear LFL and black NFR. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

SECURED MY GREEN VINYL :true: he only had one left and he also had a copy of Honeymoon, it must've finally gotten another run. he saved me the green vinyl tho so i had nothing to worry about :trisha:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I have no idea when the Urban Outfitters vinyl is shipping and I'm so tempted to just go to Amoeba and get the standard cover to tide me over (plus I love the standard cover anyway and I'd love to have both for aesthetic reasons)......tempting.....

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

11 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

My UV picture discs from the boxset skip everytime 💀💀💀

the picture discs are deluxe too, right? maybe that's why. as i've said i've heard lots of stories about uv deluxe skipping on cheaper turntables.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Omg I went to another record store near me and they had multiple copies of the indie exclusive!!! I am so happy!! I got the standard black too. Can't believe I preordered all 6 vinyl online and I've just ended up getting 3 of them so far in person, anyway. :party:

my target vinyl sounds fine :xgiggle: there’s some static at the beginning and ends but i just listened through and didn’t have any skips/popping/surface noise :clapback:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

14 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Well the Target showed up, No seam splits, dents, Scratches - Very nice.

Then I pull disc 2 out…

Reveal hidden contents

2-F522-CCF-5792-4117-9-A87-A8-D2-EE6434-

Reveal hidden contents

EB2135-E3-D338-487-F-B7-E5-2-D9-D3-D0-DD
Like a sawblade.

But it doesn’t appear cracked, If it plays fine I’m good.

:bebe:

these photos hurt me physically

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif