Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, wilting daisy said:

this is strange. i think you probably have a defective hm vinyl or its very very dirty. none of my lana vinyls, black or coloured, skip. altho i have heard from lots of people that the deluxe uv skips a lot on cheap record players but i wouldn't know if that's true bc i got mine after i got a good record player (but all the lana records i had when i had a cheap record player still played fine including my uo hm)

my red honeymoon has a ton of surface noise too, I don’t mind it usually but with this one you can hear it on every single song so loudly. As far as I know I would say 90% of people who bought this variant had the same issue cause everyone complained about it.

as for the other Lana’s records they all sound good to me, except Chemtrails (especially the beige one) which seems as if it’s an acoustic album, you can barely hear the instrumentals and her voice is muffled 

edit: just wanted to add that I have a good record player and I keep all my records in anti static sleeves + clean them before each use, so I doubt the fault is on my part 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Idk why but I have this sick feeling that everyone’s lighters and AW necklaces haven’t shipped because they’re taking the stock for the pop up and they’re going to send us an email saying our orders got delayed :biblio:. I hope it’s not true but it’s strange that the same items being sold at the pop up haven’t shipped for any of us.

I emailed them this morning asking about when my necklace would be shipped and I’ll keep you posted if/when they respond. 

hyz6.gif

12 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:
  Hide contents

Ry7HQUe_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

jLHsnQR_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

AucvEWF_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Mx6ybYL_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

bdKPJxY_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

P4K4EEB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

CZ4wZOl_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

This would suggest the booby cover WAS initially for the webstore exclusive as she’s used the zoomed image in the centre (all the other CDs have zoomed images of the cover I believe?)

Which makes me think that the boob cover art is never seeing the light of day officially 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

Idk why but I have this sick feeling that everyone’s lighters and AW necklaces haven’t shipped because they’re taking the stock for the pop up and they’re going to send us an email saying our orders got delayed :biblio:. I hope it’s not true but it’s strange that the same items being sold at the pop up haven’t shipped for any of us.

I emailed them this morning asking about when my necklace would be shipped and I’ll keep you posted if/when they respond. 

Did your orders say the release date was March 24th cause for me the lighter was delayed to late May and I ordered a few minutes after they dropped, the necklace is coming in June but I ordered late.

2 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

Did your orders say the release date was March 24th cause for me the lighter was delayed to late May and I ordered a few minutes after they dropped, the necklace is coming in June but I ordered late.

I ordered it from the US store within the 2 minutes before it sold out initially. My emails and order confirmation link still show it as shipping on March 24th. I never got a delay email for it; only for the lighter I got from the UK store. 

hyz6.gif

2 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

See I ordered a couple minutes after the lighter was posted, Still March 24th, Never got an email about the delay - but when I click on the order page, it says shipping march 23rd - no tracking number.

Should I assume it’s delayed?

:heidi:

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

See I ordered a couple minutes after the lighter was posted, Still March 24th, Never got an email about the delay - but when I click on the order page, it says shipping march 23rd - no tracking number.

Same here with the necklace. No delay email either.

hyz6.gif

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’m not sure, for example my order still says the lighter is coming out March 24th but I got an email it’s delayed. I would check the mail, spam too but if you didn’t get one I’d say they weren’t delayed.

39 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

my red honeymoon has a ton of surface noise too, I don’t mind it usually but with this one you can hear it on every single song so loudly. As far as I know I would say 90% of people who bought this variant had the same issue cause everyone complained about it.

as for the other Lana’s records they all sound good to me, except Chemtrails (especially the beige one) which seems as if it’s an acoustic album, you can barely hear the instrumentals and her voice is muffled 

edit: just wanted to add that I have a good record player and I keep all my records in anti static sleeves + clean them before each use, so I doubt the fault is on my part 

surface noise is one thing (and i don't really notice anyway since i play so many old records in rough shape anyway) but i was commenting on the records skipping which isn't common for most of lana's records even on cheap turntables

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 minutes ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

anyone know if the cassettes are available somewhere outside of the US store?

They are available in her other stores (EU, UK), but only hers. Only the standard cassette is also on other sites if I remember right. 

It was expensive watch it 

okay after the disaster with newsstand i decided to call a barnes and noble near me and they just got the magazine in today 😭 after a nerve-racking 20 min drive over (they wouldn't let me put it on hold ) I FINALLY GOT MY INTERVIEW MAGAZINE