Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Looks like the RSD link updated its picture to the white vinyl. https://recordstoreday.com/UPC/602448591920

If it’s just the same vinyl on her store I ask again why would it be over $60? This is the description for it:

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd is the ninth studio album from acclaimed singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey, comprising 16 tracks and interludes with features including Father John Misty, Tommy Genesis, Jon Batiste, Bleachers and more. It follows the prolific artist's 2021 albums Chemtrails Over The Country Club and Blue Banisters. Limited edition [D2C] exclusive includes alternative artwork and heavyweight solid white color vinyl.

hyz6.gif

6 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

Looks like the RSD link updated it’s picture to the white vinyl. https://recordstoreday.com/UPC/602448591920

If it’s just the same vinyl on her store I ask again why would it be over $60? This is the description for it:

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd is the ninth studio album from acclaimed singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey, comprising 16 tracks and interludes with features including Father John Misty, Tommy Genesis, Jon Batiste, Bleachers and more. It follows the prolific artist's 2021 albums Chemtrails Over The Country Club and Blue Banisters. Limited edition [D2C] exclusive includes alternative artwork and heavyweight solid white color vinyl.

idk the description is literally the same as the white on shoplanadelrey but why is it twice the price im so confused 

2 hours ago, brandon said:

kinda regret getting this picture disc that just came in the mail… :bebe:

I got mine today too but seeing it in person actually made me so much happier I did buy it!

I think it looks really beautiful and I'll probably try to find a way to display it somewhere :true:

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

I just got a full refund  (to be used on Amazon purchases) without returning anything back for Amazon vinyl because it is not light pink :trisha: Thank you false advertising, thank you Amazon.

teach us how :oic2:

7wWWNZV.jpg

my amazon vinyl shipped too! finally! but delivery date only changed from april 6th to april 5th... but normally amazon packages arrive early for me so i'm hoping by some miracle it arrives sometime next week

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

I just got a full refund  (to be used on Amazon purchases) without returning anything back for Amazon vinyl because it is not light pink :trisha: Thank you false advertising, thank you Amazon.

I tried the same Mohamed was no help he told be to return it for a replacement and I was like they’re all like it :icant:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

18 minutes ago, imbennett said:

my cassette from the uk shipped but my shipping email for my jacket and lighter from the us is nowhere to be found:icant:

I’m guessing the lighters haven’t shipped out yet. I ordered that along with a copy of the standard CD and haven’t had any updates.