Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

I'm so jealous rn 🥲IXUfGY.IMG-20230326-002512.jpgIXUKih.IMG-20230326-002545.jpg

Do we 100% think it’s real? I find it unrealistic she’d only do 25 for people she went to school with (lol) and they’d just happily give it away (and for nada)

a comment on the Instagram comments on how the signature is a bit shaky and disjointed.. like it took time.. and I kinda get where they’re coming from

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Just realised I ended up with 2 digital copies of the album 🤡 (I just HAD to get that poster on the AUS store LOL)

EDIT- the only plus about her not dropping all the variants at once on the AUS store (and then the poster being a “free gift” for buying the digital album) is that I’ve been able to enter the comp to win the merch pack 3x 🤪. I stg if I win I’ll give away the A&W necklace to someone here (cause I’ve already ordered one) 

13 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Do we 100% think it’s real? I find it unrealistic she’d only do 25 for people she went to school with (lol) and they’d just happily give it away (and for nada)

a comment on the Instagram comments on how the signature is a bit shaky and disjointed.. like it took time.. and I kinda get where they’re coming from

the vibes I get from that pic are giving me a gut feeling it’s fake 

26 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I definitely have been getting fake vibes but I figured it was just my jealousy :awkney2: but now reading their update on the post saying their were only twenty five and it was sent to a close friend who then cared so little for it they just gave it away I’m not buying it. And ya certain parts of the signature do look weird 

31 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think it’s weird how they claim they were given it through a Barnes and noble that they have ties with. Why would Lana’s team send one random signed copy to a singular Barnes and noble location? 

4 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

I'm so jealous rn 🥲IXUfGY.IMG-20230326-002512.jpgIXUKih.IMG-20230326-002545.jpg

Utterly fake.  I know Kurross myself and he is a Grade A liar.  So you’re telling me that one of Lana’s “friends” from school magically -

1. Moved to London

2. Received a 1/25 signed promo CD

3. Ended up in a Barnes and Noble

4. SOLD it to a minor

Yea, exactly… :P

It’s no wonder he blocked me just now x

5 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

I just got a full refund  (to be used on Amazon purchases) without returning anything back for Amazon vinyl because it is not light pink :trisha: Thank you false advertising, thank you Amazon.

Update:

I tried to add another vinyl to my basket and:

asd.png

can't believe it :eartha:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Has anyone’s shoplanadelrey merch shipped yet? Mine still hasn’t and it’s making me stressed. My amazon vinyl hasn’t shipped yet either. Ughhh

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

8 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Utterly fake.  I know Kurross myself and he is a Grade A liar.  So you’re telling me that one of Lana’s “friends” from school magically -

1. Moved to London

4. SOLD it to a minor

his source: “trust me”

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

don’t make it personal about kurross, i hardly know him but he is so nice :defeated: 

Does that include doxxing children and having an EXPLICIT way of messaging others

10 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

1. Moved to London

4. SOLD it to a minor

i see him on my tiktok fyp he’s so cringe and annoying lmfao

24 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Update:

I tried to add another vinyl to my basket and:

asd.png

can't believe it :eartha:

not you trying it for the rest of us :hype:

they let you keep the first one tho?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole