Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

12 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

On 3/25/2023 at 12:44 PM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Merchbar is notorious for incorrect mock-ups (as well as being more expensive than other websites), so don't get your hopes up. Chances are somebody just "accidentally" used the Ocean Blvd single cover instead of the album one.

:smokes: 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

1 hour ago, lizzycobain said:

My target sold out in 3 days 👀 

People were buying online and picking up in store it was tense lol but I got one of the last ones!! :hype:

I just opened mine up and the poster stuck to the inner sleeve in one spot and there like an inch by inch spot that’s messed up on the poster and sleeve 😫😫 This copy actually sounds really good though, and it was like an hour drive so i don’t really want to exchange it.  

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, living legend said:

ok so for the jacket with the patches…blue banisters does come before chemtrails

my ocd is twitching rn 

this is the main reason i didn't get the jacket. i would've had to remove blue banisters, ocean blvd & violet and rearrange them which isn't worth it for the price. there has to be a reason tho why they're not in the right order. i refuse to believe they made a mistake and just chose not to fix it

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

19 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

I'm so jealous rn 🥲IXUfGY.IMG-20230326-002512.jpgIXUKih.IMG-20230326-002545.jpg

posted about this on my instagram story saying that people will do anything to feel special (because this seems highly unbelievable) and he was like “???” “are you gonna tell me why you’re calling me an attention seeker or what” and then his friend texted me a whole story about how true it is :wtf3:

edit: told him that if it’s real then great for him but i find it highly unbelievable but that’s just my opinion and he really wanna make me feel bad now for saying that on my story about him :wtf3:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

https://shopau.lanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-digital-album-poster

New poster but it says "Available for Australian customers only" my delulu ass needs it :icant:

EDIT: It will let me enter my NZ address at checkout but I want to make sure it will ship here, has anyone ordered this outside of Australia? 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

2 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

https://shopau.lanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-digital-album-poster

New poster but it says "Available for Australian customers only" my delulu ass needs it :icant:

Aussie stans winning for the first time

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Soooo my alt cover cds and cassettes came, and the t-shirt box and.... um.... the "box" is a joke

I thought it was going to be a sturdy cardboard with a glossy finish that would swing open from the top and clasp down, or be a box with a lid... it's literally just very thin paperboard, no glossy finish, and it doesnt even open like a keepsake, it's like packaging you would throw away.

rne4ilc.png

XWontvD.png

XEX9OVc.png

SD9nglY.png

I thought I was getting a special keepsake box and THIS AINT IT

5 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Soooo my alt cover cds and cassettes came, and the t-shirt box and.... um.... the "box" is a joke

I thought it was going to be a sturdy cardboard with a glossy finish that would open on a hinge... it's literally just very thin paperboard, no glossy finish, and it doesnt even open like a keepsake, it's like packaging you would throw away.

rne4ilc.png

XWontvD.png

XEX9OVc.png

SD9nglY.png

That's disappointing that the box is like that.

11 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I thought it was going to be a sturdy cardboard with a glossy finish that would swing open from the top and clasp down, or be a box with a lid... it's literally just very thin paperboard, no glossy finish, and it doesnt even open like a keepsake, it's like packaging you would throw away.

rne4ilc.png

XWontvD.png

XEX9OVc.png

SD9nglY.png

how’s the t-shirt though? is it very long or normal length? 

edit: do you have any pics where you try it on? i’ve been thinking of getting it 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 minute ago, Alunadelrey said:

That's disappointing that the box is like that.

Yeah one of the reasons why I wanted it was because of the box :icant:

The hoodie box looks like it has an actual lid though, so we'll so what kind of quality it is when it comes :eek:

12 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

XWontvD.png

Omg thank you so much for sharing these pics. So glad now I did not order any box set yet (paying 45 USD shipping to EU). I hope someone will post the Hoodie box soon, but I guess it won't be much different. I expected it to be like a vinyl box. 

It was expensive watch it 

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Yeah one of the reasons why I wanted it was because of the box :icant:

The hoodie box looks like it has an actual lid though, so we'll so what kind of quality it is when it comes :eek:

This is so disappointing I’m sorry. Idk why in my head I thought it would contain pictures or something as well. 

hyz6.gif

30 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

rne4ilc.png

XWontvD.png

XEX9OVc.png

SD9nglY.png

I am absolutely deceased at how much the box is not giving ANYTHING :air2: I ordered the hoodie box set I’m sure it’s gonna be the same just a bigger box :dorothy3:

2 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I am absolutely deceased at how much the box is not giving ANYTHING :air2: I ordered the hoodie box set I’m sure it’s gonna be the same just a bigger box :dorothy3:

I guess so, too. Would save me a lot of money however, lol. Please tell us when you get it. 

It was expensive watch it