Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I am absolutely deceased at how much the box is not giving ANYTHING :air2: I ordered the hoodie box set I’m sure it’s gonna be the same just a bigger box :dorothy3:

What did they charge for these boxes?? 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Has anyone received the exclusive from Amazon Canada or even had their order ship yet?

I have a feeling my order’s gonna end up getting cancelled :( 

Neither my order from Amazon UK nor my bf’s from Amazon US have shipped yet. I placed my order from Amazon UK the night it was listed for sale after it sold out initially on the US store.

I know some people’s Amazon vinyl shipped yesterday so maybe they’re doing batches? Praying for us tho

hyz6.gif

37 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Soooo my alt cover cds and cassettes came, and the t-shirt box and.... um.... the "box" is a joke

I thought it was going to be a sturdy cardboard with a glossy finish that would swing open from the top and clasp down, or be a box with a lid... it's literally just very thin paperboard, no glossy finish, and it doesnt even open like a keepsake, it's like packaging you would throw away.

rne4ilc.png

XWontvD.png

XEX9OVc.png

SD9nglY.png

I thought I was getting a special keepsake box and THIS AINT IT

So glad I didn’t buy it, such a disappointment 🫤 

10 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The price difference for the hoodie box (with box us shop / without box EU shop) is about USD 15 (plus USD 45 shipping for customers in EU). 

Cannot tell for the tee box as I accidentally clicked on "change country" and now I cannot see anymore what the tee box costs on the US site... 

It was expensive watch it 

32 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

how’s the t-shirt though? is it very long or normal length? 

edit: do you have any pics where you try it on? i’ve been thinking of getting it 

it's definitely longer than most t-shirts. I compared the length to some of my other t-shirts and it's about 2-3" longer than them all, but it doesn't look bad at all when it's on... it fits normally around the chest and shoulders and the sleeves are a normal length.

29 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Omg thank you so much for sharing these pics. So glad now I did not order any box set yet (paying 45 USD shipping to EU). I hope someone will post the Hoodie box soon, but I guess it won't be much different. I expected it to be like a vinyl box. 

yeah i am so disappointed. I put the box next to my HM, LFL, and COCC boxsets for now and it looks pretty nice sitting there with them, but I was planning to store things inside of it, like all 5 of the cds, or this era's merch like the lighter, but i'm afraid if I am frequently opening the box it will show wear very fast. the hoodie box on the website clearly shows its a box with a lid so I'm hoping it's a bit better quality but I don't have high expectations now

Just now, Olympia said:

The price difference for the hoodie box (with box us shop / without box EU shop) is about USD 15 (plus USD 45 shipping for customers in EU). 

So, in theory, paid $15 dollars for a box to be flimsy cardboard?? :icant: that is so disappointing 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

46 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Soooo my alt cover cds and cassettes came, and the t-shirt box and.... um.... the "box" is a joke

I thought it was going to be a sturdy cardboard with a glossy finish that would swing open from the top and clasp down, or be a box with a lid... it's literally just very thin paperboard, no glossy finish, and it doesnt even open like a keepsake, it's like packaging you would throw away.

rne4ilc.png

XWontvD.png

XEX9OVc.png

SD9nglY.png

I thought I was getting a special keepsake box and THIS AINT IT

That is disappointing :eek3:

I got the black t-shirt one but if the hoodie box is better then I'll definitely regret not getting it lol

8 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

So, in theory, paid $15 dollars for a box to be flimsy cardboard?? :icant: that is so disappointing 

It's the tee box however, the 15 usd apply to the hoodie box. Can someone tell me what the tee box set costs? I always get forwarded to the UK page so I cannot access it without deleting cookies which I don't want to do right now. 

In the German shop, the tee/CD bundle costs EUR 45.

Did anyone order the discounted Chemtrails vinyl along with the purchase? I really would like to know if it's the frosted or clear variant. 

9 minutes ago, Olympia said:

It's the tee box however, the 15 usd apply to the hoodie box. Can someone tell me what the tee box set costs? I always get forwarded to the UK page so I cannot access it without deleting cookies which I don't want to do right now. 

The t-shirt boxes were $45, which isn't much more than the other shirts sold on their own ($40)

5 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

The t-shirt boxes were $45, which isn't much more than the other shirts sold on their own ($40)

Thanks! Then the box was for free in this case. Still a pity. However, this COULD mean the hoodie box was more stable. 

34 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The tshirt boxset was 45 and the hoodie boxset was 90. 

Edit: upon looking at her site again the hoodie box does appear to be different with an actual lid. Fingers crossed I’ll let you guys know! 

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Thanks! Then the box was for free in this case. Still a pity. However, this COULD mean the hoodie box was more stable. 

It is possible the hoodie box is better, but while there are no hoodies for sale on her regular store, the ones on LDR Village are $80 (and the t-shirts are $40 there too) so I think it may just be the same paper box, just bigger :um2:

5 minutes ago, emliqua said:

The tshirt boxset was 45 and the hoodie boxset was 90. 

Edit: upon looking at her site again the hoodie box does appear to be different with an actual lid. Fingers crossed I’ll let you guys know! 

If the hoodie box does in fact turn out to be a box with a removable lid, it will be a huge improvement even if it's made out of the same cheap, thin cardboard... at least I will be able to easily open it and store things in it... the t-shirt box is super awkward to open if you wanted to keep things in it

Listening to the Amazon Vinyl for the first time now. It came in really good condition, no seam splits, dents, or visible damage. Even the color looked somewhat more aligned to the mockups than some of the others I've seen. That said, there's SO much popping and surface noise, even after using an anti static brush several times :( 

6 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

im still rlly confused on the rearview shirt village sold for like 15 minutes and took down idk i js feel like they might cancel the order and i still want the mime mask shirt they sold at the popup

the rear view shirt is still in my cart and they send me an email every day telling me to complete my order, but if i try to click on it from my cart it says it's not found? im so confused

5 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

Listening to the Amazon Vinyl for the first time now. It came in really good condition, no seam splits, dents, or visible damage. Even the color looked somewhat more aligned to the mockups than some of the others I've seen. That said, there's SO much popping and surface noise, even after using an anti static brush several times :( 

Ugh isn't that an appropriate reason for a replacement or refund..? I've seen zero positive vinyl review this time. Makes me nervous for mine.