Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

Ugh isn't that an appropriate reason for a replacement or refund..? I've seen zero positive vinyl review this time. Makes me nervous for mine.

Yea I think so, and I've seen a lot of people get them so far. It was very staticy staking it out of the inner sleeves, so I'm going to give it a few more spins just to make sure it's not something that will go away before trying to return 

17 minutes ago, floridakilosxx said:

the rear view shirt is still in my cart and they send me an email every day telling me to complete my order, but if i try to click on it from my cart it says it's not found? im so confused

literally i had it in another cart and i keep getting emails and its js stressing me out atp that they might cancel the order i feel like they never intended anyone to buy it

Merch still hasn’t shipped yet :stareney3:

Spoiler

I know they’re doing the best they can, I’m just impatient :deadbanana:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

31 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

Yea I think so, and I've seen a lot of people get them so far. It was very staticy staking it out of the inner sleeves, so I'm going to give it a few more spins just to make sure it's not something that will go away before trying to return 

cleaning it gently with water and dish soap then drying it gently with paper towels should remove the static. i do that to all new records and it makes all the difference. it'll probably still have surface noise bc most of lana's records are just like that, but static is luckily fixable!

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

On 3/25/2023 at 3:39 PM, 711 Heaven said:

I emailed them this morning asking about when my necklace would be shipped and I’ll keep you posted if/when they respond. 

I finally got a response about the A&W necklace ship date and this is what they said: 

Thanks for your patience. We are looking into this for you and will be back in touch with an update as soon as possible! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Andy + uMusic Customer Care

Thank you Andy but this is not what I wanted to hear :icant:

hyz6.gif

I'm so excited to wear the A&W necklace - a necklace pronouncing myself an American Whore without anyone else knowing what it means. Plus, it being Lana merch in reference to one of her best songs + Lizzy Grant 2000s bedazzled aesthetic. I'm a big muscular masculine straight passing guy so the thought of me wearing this girly bedazzled slutty necklace (I usually don't wear anything like this) only makes it better. Can't wait for it to arrive. :oic2: 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

1 hour ago, TropicoKitten said:

Is the shirt at least good quality? It looks nice from the pictures

I like it! I don't know how well it will hold up over time, but the quality feels fine. I actually just wore it out to get some coffee and it was pretty comfortable and lightweight. I wish I had gotten the black one now too, though the black one doesn't have the writing on the back so I think this one was the better choice

23 minutes ago, Venice Jesus Whore said:

I'm a big muscular masculine straight passing guy so the thought of me wearing this girly bedazzled slutty necklace (I usually don't wear anything like this) only makes it better. Can't wait for it to arrive. :oic2: 

We gotta see pics once it arrives :oopna: sure you’ll slay in it hun

LDR-BLK-HOODIE-BK.png?v=1674593358

i've always been so confused by the image on this hoodie. could never tell what i was looking at with the lens flare. is it just her with her boob out?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

28 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

i've always been so confused by the image on this hoodie. could never tell what i was looking at with the lens flare. is it just her with her boob out?

It’s def out :creepna2:

33 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

It’s also one of the images on one of the inner sleeves from the white vinyl, I too didn’t know what it was :oic2:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

7 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Super off-topic but I SO regret not buying Blue Banisters’ white vinyl lmao

Well your in luck there is a restock on Amazon US in the next month or two.

Edit :

https://www.amazon.com/Banisters-Amazon-Exclusive-Transparent-White/dp/B09FQ36XY6

1 minute ago, Alunadelrey said:

Edit :

https://www.amazon.com/Banisters-Amazon-Exclusive-Transparent-White/dp/B09FQ36XY6

Not worth for me bc I live in Europe so I'd have to pay more for the shipping + customs charges :toofloppy:

Do you know if any Amazon from EU will also have a restock? 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

26 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

Edit :

Omg thank u for this I’ve been wanting it so bad!!!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・