Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

7 hours ago, 711 Heaven said:

Neither my order from Amazon UK nor my bf’s from Amazon US have shipped yet. I placed my order from Amazon UK the night it was listed for sale after it sold out initially on the US store.

I know some people’s Amazon vinyl shipped yesterday so maybe they’re doing batches? Praying for us tho

I only get worried when there isn’t an estimate, like not even one far away - I’ve had vinyl pre-orders on Amazon that stayed this way for a month or two before they cancelled because they never got the stock

But here’s hoping!

8 hours ago, fishtails said:

It is possible the hoodie box is better, but while there are no hoodies for sale on her regular store, the ones on LDR Village are $80 (and the t-shirts are $40 there too) so I think it may just be the same paper box, just bigger :um2:

The hoody sold separately on uk store is $68, so hopefully the box is better 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Not sure if this counts as Ocean Blvd media drop, but I have just bought 2 of these lovely fake cake boxes she posted on her instagram (from etsy). Well, one of them looks exactly like it, the other one differs. I go crazy for them, lol. 

LANA DEL REY (@honeymoon) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos  

It was expensive watch it 

Hello! I feel like going crazy with all of the merch released. I’ve got so many questions.

So, I just thought I’d also get the racing jacket but it’s sold out on the UK site, do you guys think it’s going to be restocked somewhere soon? I’d get an L/XL..

Also, has the lighter from the uk store shipped for you? I didn’t pay for the tracking, does that mean I can receive in anytime without any confirmation emails or am I supposed to get one? I’m confused

Most importantly, I’m pissed I ordered the picture disc from the US and had to pay a lot of shipping when they have it in stock on all EU website now!! 
I did get a confirmation email saying it’s about to get shipped but then I got a further email about bundles delay (that I didn’t even order). Was it about the picture disc?

I hope someone will heeeeelp. 

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

41 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

what did they say?

That they are trying so hard to ship the records asap but they don't have any in stock and they're still waiting 👁👄👁

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Well that was bound to happen 🙄 I was waiting for some formats to restock on the UK store, ended up caving and spending much more to get it from the US store, only to have the UK store finally restock an hour later :um:

39 minutes ago, ultrababy said:

Hello! I feel like going crazy with all of the merch released. I’ve got so many questions.

So, I just thought I’d also get the racing jacket but it’s sold out on the UK site, do you guys think it’s going to be restocked somewhere soon? I’d get an L/XL..

Also, has the lighter from the uk store shipped for you? I didn’t pay for the tracking, does that mean I can receive in anytime without any confirmation emails or am I supposed to get one? I’m confused

Most importantly, I’m pissed I ordered the picture disc from the US and had to pay a lot of shipping when they have it in stock on all EU website now!! 
I did get a confirmation email saying it’s about to get shipped but then I got a further email about bundles delay (that I didn’t even order). Was it about the picture disc?

I hope someone will heeeeelp. 

1. I have no clue if the jacket will be restocked but they were selling them on pop up so it’s very possible they’re going to put up the leftovers in the site, however I don’t want you to miss out completely if they end up selling out!

2. The lighter from the uk store has been delayed to may 26th I think for everyone or most, it doesn’t say so on the order but most of us got an email. I think they sold more than expected. Once it ships you’ll get an email it’s been dispatched.

3. yes they’re splitting your order so the music like CDs vinyl and cassettes get here separately. The pic disc is in stock so my guess is they’re gonna ship it in the following days. They most likely won’t cancel your order unfortunately if you’d like that to order from the uk. But no the picture disc isn’t delayed.

9 minutes ago, x VB said:

Since the t-shirts are delayed till May 26th, I will probably receive mine in july :awk:

We will probably have the title of the new album and a fake release date by the time all my ocean Blvd merch comes :headache:

18 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

1. I have no clue if the jacket will be restocked but they were selling them on pop up so it’s very possible they’re going to put up the leftovers in the site, however I don’t want you to miss out completely if they end up selling out!

2. The lighter from the uk store has been delayed to may 26th I think for everyone or most, it doesn’t say so on the order but most of us got an email. I think they sold more than expected. Once it ships you’ll get an email it’s been dispatched.

3. yes they’re splitting your order so the music like CDs vinyl and cassettes get here separately. The pic disc is in stock so my guess is they’re gonna ship it in the following days. They most likely won’t cancel your order unfortunately if you’d like that to order from the uk. But no the picture disc isn’t delayed.

Thank you so much honey, I just checked and the email I got was in fact for the lighter and not for the picture disc. 

I just hope they will restock the racing jacket ughhh! 

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Fnac France send me the dark pink ALL blend ind the corner and the standar black too :crossed: and  the pink its sold out so i cant not return it and buy another one. The solution they give me 'return it' :wtf:  I will return the standard and i will have to live with the pink one like that :krylie:

1 minute ago, singintheblues said:

Fnac France send me the dark pink ALL blend ind the corner and the standar black too :crossed: and  the pink its sold out so i cant not return it and buy another one. The solution they give me 'return it' :wtf:  I will return the standard and i will have to live with the pink one like that :krylie:

not sure if I understood, what happened to the vinyls? Mine (fnac France) had the poster glued to the inner sleeve, so now there is a damage. Not sure what to do. I might try to get some euros refund.

4 minutes ago, number1angel said:

noooo the pink vinyl has sold out :icant:

which one? Dark pink or "amazon pink"? If the target version is sold out, you can still get it from other countries, though, even if that means extra costs.

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

not sure if I understood, what happened to the vinyls? Mine (fnac France) had the poster glued to the inner sleeve, so now there is a damage. Not sure what to do. I might try to get some euros refund.

which one? Dark pink or "amazon pink"? If the target version is sold out, you can still get it from other countries, though, even if that means extra costs.

the amazon one :defeated:

guys which vinyl comes with the poster? 

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1