Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

just got my vinyls! the standard one and the indie exclusive! Tbh the indie excl is my least fav cover (the only limited vinyl that you could buy here in Sweden, or well I guess I could order like the white one etc but the costs of the shipping..... I can't afford it lol:noparty:), BUT it's so much more pretty irl :wub:! and ofc, the standard cover IS STILL SUCH A SERVE OMG:crai:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

5 hours ago, Olympia said:

not sure if I understood, what happened to the vinyls? Mine (fnac France) had the poster glued to the inner sleeve, so now there is a damage. Not sure what to do. I might try to get some euros refund.

which one? Dark pink or "amazon pink"? If the target version is sold out, you can still get it from other countries, though, even if that means extra costs.

20230327-125707.jpg

they gave me 8 euros to buy something on fnac. fr but only today, its a joke (i have the standard broke too)

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

yeah I believe that too, it would be too good to be true if they refunded me for a poster lol, thanks to both of you ❤️

might as well use that discount to get the cd with the poster so at least I have one that’s intact :krylie:

I think it's not a refund, it is a discount voucher to be used on your next order. I know that because I complained about a Lady Gaga vinyl last year and that's what they offered me. Either that or a full refund if you ship it back to them. They say can not replace it because it's sold out. Fnac will never fully refund you unless you send it back.

For the people that got the refund from Amazon, what did you exactly say?

I’ve already contacted twice and they keep saying that I have to return the item :crai:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

24 minutes ago, singintheblues said:

20230327-125707.jpg

they gave me 8 euros to buy something on fnac. fr but only today, its a joke (i have the standard broke too)

Wow, that really shouldn't happen... They still offer the vinyl on Bravado (Germany), in case you wanna try to send it back to get a full refund. But shipping abroad and the vinyl itself will cost more than from fnac for sure... 

https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0602448591937/lana-del-rey/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/index.html 

It was expensive watch it 

18 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

For the people that got the refund from Amazon, what did you exactly say?

I’ve already contacted twice and they keep saying that I have to return the item :crai:

the employee i talked to told me to return the vinyl too and i said that idk how to send it back since i already threw out the box it came in :lmao: next thing he was like ok in this case i can refund it 

can’t believe this actually worked lmao im getting the money transferred back to my bank account as well and not some gift card

Just got an email my order that included the brass pill case is being delayed until May 8th. I don’t really care I’m more sad my lilac shirt is also in that order and I have to wait for that now too 

2 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Just got an email my order that included the brass pill case is being delayed until May 8th. I don’t really care I’m more sad my lilac shirt is also in that order and I have to wait for that now too 

same mine just got delayed till may :trisha: why is buying merch from her store always a disaster. 

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Just got that too. I bought pill case and whistle.  By the time it gets here I'll have forgotten and it will be a surprise. 

1 minute ago, emliqua said:

Ok this one has officially pissed me off. 
1-E94-C0-B2-44-BA-415-C-84-CD-C6553-C162

Omg this email makes me scared my A&W necklace order number isn’t too far off from yours. 

I knew they gave out our original orders to people at the pop up!!! 

hyz6.gif

3 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Ok this one has officially pissed me off. 
1-E94-C0-B2-44-BA-415-C-84-CD-C6553-C162

so this means I have to wait till June for my necklaces, jacket, boxset and lighter? 

omg... Where did you order, UK or US? The UK stuff is not supposed to ship before May 26, but I wonder if they postponed it even more.

I got my pill holder from here. :-P I did not want to pay 40 EUR (25 + 5 shipping + 5 Vat + 5 extra VAT + 6 post office fee) more just for an engraving, especially as it doesn't look very deep as Lana's insta pic shows. I'm sure it will be here faster.  Pocket Kleine Messing Wasserdichte Pillendose Medizin Fall Seal Container | eBay 

It was expensive watch it 

I replied to their email with this:

”Hello, I do want to keep my necklaces and I have already selected the option in the email to keep them. However, I do not want to wait until June to get the remainder of my order. I am willing to purchase a separate shipping option if necessary but I don’t feel I should be penalized and have to wait till June for the other items. I would have made separate purchases or purchased separate shipping originally if these dates had been made known.”

I doubt they will do anything for me but honestly this makes me so mad. 

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

omg... Where did you order, UK or US? The UK stuff is not supposed to ship before May 26, but I wonder if they postponed it even more.

I got my pill holder from here. :-P I did not want to pay 40 EUR (25 + 5 shipping + 5 Vat + 5 extra VAT + 6 post office fee) more just for an engraving, especially as it doesn't look very deep as Lana's insta pic shows. I'm sure it will be here faster.  Pocket Kleine Messing Wasserdichte Pillendose Medizin Fall Seal Container | eBay 

I ordered from the US site…within the first 5 minutes the items were made available. I ordered before they “sold out” and then restocked. 

1 minute ago, emliqua said:

I replied to their email with this:

”Hello, I do want to keep my necklaces and I have already selected the option in the email to keep them. However, I do not want to wait until June to get the remainder of my order. I am willing to purchase a separate shipping option if necessary but I don’t feel I should be penalized and have to wait till June for the other items. I would have made separate purchases or purchased separate shipping originally if these dates had been made known.”

I doubt they will do anything for me but honestly this makes me so mad. 

I tried to do this once with Taylor’s store (which I think it’s the same company for merch) and they told me no. I had one item in the order that was pushing the entire thing back two months, so I ended up cancelling that item so I’d get the rest sooner (the item was available to repurchase separately but i decided not to rebuy it).

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.