Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I replied to their email with this:

”Hello, I do want to keep my necklaces and I have already selected the option in the email to keep them. However, I do not want to wait until June to get the remainder of my order. I am willing to purchase a separate shipping option if necessary but I don’t feel I should be penalized and have to wait till June for the other items. I would have made separate purchases or purchased separate shipping originally if these dates had been made known.”

I doubt they will do anything for me but honestly this makes me so mad. 

yeah, they will probably just cancel it because their robots misunderstood everything again :facepalm: I cross my fingers they won't. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I tried to do this once with Taylor’s store (which I think it’s the same company for merch) and they told me no. I had one item in the order that was pushing the entire thing back two months, so I ended up cancelling that item so I’d get the rest sooner (the item was available to repurchase separately but i decided not to rebuy it).

Of course now the a&w necklaces are sold out again I already thought of doing that but I really want those necklaces. 

A-W-Necklace-Order-Update.jpg

Now my A&W necklace says it won't be ship until 5/5. I bought it at the same time as you @emliqua on the US store in the two minutes before it sold out initially. 

I only had the necklace in my order so I'm guessing that's why my ship date is different. 

This pisses me off because I KNOW they just used our stock to give out to people at the pop up which is messed up. Especially for those of us who were on it and bought the items immediately. I want to throw hands with Official Lana Del Rey Store. :willcut:

hyz6.gif

1 minute ago, 711 Heaven said:

A-W-Necklace-Order-Update.jpg

Now my A&W necklace says it won't be ship until 5/5. I bought it at the same time as you @emliqua on the US store in the two minutes before it sold out initially. 

I only had the necklace in my order so I'm guessing that's why my ship date is different. 

This pisses me off because I KNOW they just used our stock to give out to people at the pop up which is messed up. Especially for those of us who were on it and bought the items immediately. I want to throw hands with Official Lana Del Rey Store. :willcut:

I can’t believe they are doing us dirty like this :lange:

I also got the email about the A&W necklace being delayed and bought it immediately when it originally went up on the store :crossed:

I figured it might be delayed but this really sucks 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

I didn’t get the email and now I’m scared my merch will get canceled, are these emails just from the US or the UK too???

I think just the US so far

I think its odd that only for the necklace are they making you choose whether to keep or cancel the order within the email...maybe they're hoping some people would rather cancel so they don't have to fulfill as many orders or something :um2:

Well my hoodie box shipped, so we should see what the box is like hopefully by the end of the week.... even if its the same thin material as the t-shirt box (which it probably is) if it at least has a lid I think I will be satisfied

Anyway, I just got the same email about the necklace delay. Also another email that the pill case has been delayed till May 8. I was literally like the 30-th-something person to order it right when it went live on the site, guess my early order makes no difference. I want all my stuff but honestly I don't my waiting for the necklace and pillcase, but this is such a messy rollout

Just now, fishtails said:

I think its odd that only for the necklace are they making you choose whether to keep or cancel the order within the email...maybe they're hoping some people would rather cancel so they don't have to fulfill as many orders or something :um2:

I clicked the keep order button but I'm still scared that it might not process that I confirmed it and just end up cancelling it. :icant:

hyz6.gif

Just now, kipperskipper said:

One thing i was thinking to get the AW necklace is the maker Vidakush sells a customizable pearl necklace on their website for $55 and you can just make it say “Aw” :judgingu3:the only difference is the box wont say lana del rey

I'm pretty sure the gold heart on the necklace says LDR on it as well. Idk if that matters though. 

hyz6.gif

2 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

I clicked the keep order button but I'm still scared that it might not process that I confirmed it and just end up cancelling it. :icant:

I know right like I'm having anxiety about this now too :bebe:

My indie exclusive and Target variants arrived just now - not the box containing my indie record having literal wheel dirty tracks all over it as if someone ran it over….

The sleeve is bent and the discs look like they’re about to pop out. UGH. :oprah2:

On hold with the record store I purchased from to see if I could bring it in for a replacement and they’re already sold out but seeing what they can do. Goddamit. At least my Target variant is mint.

22 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I replied to their email with this:

”Hello, I do want to keep my necklaces and I have already selected the option in the email to keep them. However, I do not want to wait until June to get the remainder of my order. I am willing to purchase a separate shipping option if necessary but I don’t feel I should be penalized and have to wait till June for the other items. I would have made separate purchases or purchased separate shipping originally if these dates had been made known.”

I doubt they will do anything for me but honestly this makes me so mad. 

I ordered from the US site…within the first 5 minutes the items were made available. I ordered before they “sold out” and then restocked. 

@emliqua keep us posted what they come back with. I got the same email, and I’m so sad because now I won’t get the rest of my items until May either. Plus I had it delivered to my school address (I’m in law school) but I won’t be here then… so now I won’t see the merch until the end of summer :crai:

It’s ridiculous that they just sold the stock at the pop up! What a blatant money grab!!

6 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

My indie exclusive and Target variants arrived just now - not the box containing my indie record having literal wheel dirty tracks all over it as if someone ran it over….

The sleeve is bent and the discs look like they’re about to pop out. UGH. :oprah2:

On hold with the record store I purchased from to see if I could bring it in for a replacement and they’re already sold out but seeing what they can do. Goddamit. At least my Target variant is mint.

Is your Target poster in good condition or is it glued?

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.