Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

29 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I replied to their email with this:

”Hello, I do want to keep my necklaces and I have already selected the option in the email to keep them. However, I do not want to wait until June to get the remainder of my order. I am willing to purchase a separate shipping option if necessary but I don’t feel I should be penalized and have to wait till June for the other items. I would have made separate purchases or purchased separate shipping originally if these dates had been made known.”

I think something else is also holding back your order. I got the email (I ordered the necklace alone) and it said it’ll ship around May 5th however my order said from the beginning (and also noted I ordered when they dropped the candy necklaces so last week) it will ship on June 2nd but that’s still earlier than your order and as I said I ordered on Saturday I believe.

white vinyl and picture disc arrived but my key won’t open the cluster mailbox to get them :trisha: not with this florida heat like pleek PLEEK

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

I think something else is also holding back your order. I got the email (I ordered the necklace alone) and it said it’ll ship around May 5th however my order said from the beginning (and also noted I ordered when they dropped the candy necklaces so last week) it will ship on June 2nd but that’s still earlier than your order and as I said I ordered on Saturday I believe.

I’m wondering if it’s because of the length I selected 18-20” … not me getting penalized for having a big neck :xcry:

1 minute ago, emliqua said:

I’m wondering if it’s because of the length I selected 18-20” … not me getting penalized for having a big neck :xcry:

oh :hide: but honestly I think it might be it because I ordered the smallest one :hide:

I'm so sad about the necklace but at least my indie vinyl, white vinyl, and picture disc were just delivered so can look forward opening them. 

I bought the lighter from the Canada store and it's supposed to ship in mid April but if that get delayed too I'm gonna scream. 

hyz6.gif

3 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Dude what the Fuck 

bFKGdWj.png

JUNE????

this is getting out of hand 

why are they forcing people to email them to not get their order cancelled?? like, you ordered the item… why would they just cancel it?

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Isn’t it one girl handling that necklace business? They probably oversold and are diving orders up by ship date to give her more time to actually manufacture them.

Would also explain having to click the keep my order button or automatic cancellation.

Super messy of Lana’s webstore but what’s new.

3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

this is getting out of hand 

why are they forcing people to email them to not get their order cancelled?? like, you ordered the item… why would they just cancel it?

it’s literally insane and also I don’t mind a shipping delay but JUNE? It was suppose ship last Friday lmao. 

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Isn’t it one girl handling that necklace business? They probably oversold and are diving orders up by ship date to give her more time to actually manufacture them.

Would also explain having to click the keep my order button or automatic cancellation.

Super messy of Lana’s webstore but what’s new.

I’m pretty sure it’s because they sold A&W necklaces at the pop up. I bet if they hadn’t sold them there our orders would be fulfilled as usual. I think they just sold the stock they had for us to give out to the people at the pop up and then delayed our orders to give the lady who makes the necklaces time to produce more.

hyz6.gif

53 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I think its odd that only for the necklace are they making you choose whether to keep or cancel the order within the email...maybe they're hoping some people would rather cancel so they don't have to fulfill as many orders or something :um2:

Yes and it will automatically cancel if you don’t say otherwise?? I think so many people would not look at their email and see that! Seems like they’re pushing to cancel orders :bebe:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

YALLLLL my white vinyl had glue in the gatefold and ripped both sides of the inside :trisha::oprah2: like its not horrible but its definitely bad some of the text in the credits is missing like wtffffffffff 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, pin up galore said:

YALLLLL my white vinyl had glue in the gatefold and ripped both sides of the inside :trisha::oprah2: like its not horrible but its definitely bad some of the text in the credits is missing like wtffffffffff 

WHATS UP WITH ALL THE UNNECESSARY GLUE

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4