Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Why did I choose for them all to be shipped at the time smh :defeated:

3-A4934-D3-0826-4944-B22-E-D813-E5-A8736

I feel you girl…mine says I have to wait till mid June now for all my items. It’s bs. 

9 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Why did I choose for them all to be shipped at the time smh :defeated:

3-A4934-D3-0826-4944-B22-E-D813-E5-A8736

Cause we had to pay shipping like 9 times for each drop :crai:

4 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

There’s no way they’re gunna make us wait 3 more months for this stuff. Whatever the problem is fix it :oprah3:

I blame the popup shop :agree:

unnamed.gif

2 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

Cause we had to pay shipping like 9 times for each drop :crai:

I blame the popup shop :agree:

It is completely the pop up shops fault! It’s funny someone had commented this might happen before the pop up shop and I was like “they wouldn’t do that, that’s such bad organizing” and low and behold here we are. 

On 3/25/2023 at 3:39 PM, 711 Heaven said:

Idk why but I have this sick feeling that everyone’s lighters and AW necklaces haven’t shipped because they’re taking the stock for the pop up and they’re going to send us an email saying our orders got delayed :biblio:. I hope it’s not true but it’s strange that the same items being sold at the pop up haven’t shipped for any of us.

I sadly correctly predicted this fiasco on Saturday. :xcry: I would be less peeved if it was 2 weeks out or something, not in MAY or JUNE for a ton of you guys. 

hyz6.gif

13 minutes ago, All Around the Moon said:

My standard vinyl and white vinyl came today from her store. :party: Still waiting on Amazon, Target, and indie exclusive, 2 of which are MIA with no shipping info yet. :crossed:

My white and pic discs are coming tomorrow! My Amazon and Target came today. I feel so silly being so impatient about not having something immediately on Friday bc in hindsight it really wasn't that big of a deal, oh well, i was a paranoid about not getting everything

1 minute ago, love deluxe said:

still waiting on amazon “pink” which is set for april 6 and indie green which i have no info on yet :bebe:

Mine is set for april 5, can't wait to see how ruined is mine :awkney:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

These all arrived today but I’m too busy being a brat about merch delay 

XB4r2Kk.jpg

How do you like the white vinyl? I’m so excited for that one 

I’m not coming for my California girlies but whyyyyyyy must all of Lana’s fans outside of Cali be treated like second class citizens. I’m so mad they sold the necklace I bought minutes after the release at the frickin pop up :judgingu:

and yes I’m jealous of y’all and wish I lived in LA

10 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

My white and pic discs are coming tomorrow! My Amazon and Target came today. I feel so silly being so impatient about not having something immediately on Friday bc in hindsight it really wasn't that big of a deal, oh well, i was a paranoid about not getting everything

I have never gotten a vinyl on time for release day for any artist, so I expect it at this point unfortunately. 

I just emailed the indie record store I ordered from and they said they don't have enough to send me mine. :noparty: I'm about to email Target because apparently my vinyl is "arriving March 16" and it's been in transit for a week. Ughhhh

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

My indie and target variants arrived today. Amazon, standard black, and white vinyl all shipped and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Also the shirt and cd box set! Looking back I really wish I had snagged all the cassettes when they were up. They were so cute. I do have a standard cassett on way too though. The indie and retail exclusive vinyls really slay though. Ready to get my black one so I can do a proper listen  

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqTtvg8Pl5E/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

Is Neil hinting at something? That church fits the album and the rest of the visuals

Church is serving Judah interlude to me. Ominous and kind of foreboding and provocative. Definitely matches the albums art/aesthetic.