Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 minutes ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

I’m not coming for my California girlies but whyyyyyyy must all of Lana’s fans outside of Cali be treated like second class citizens. I’m so mad they sold the necklace I bought minutes after the release at the frickin pop up :judgingu:

and yes I’m jealous of y’all and wish I lived in LA

THIS. I’m also pissed because I spent day and night checking her website for the necklace and lighter to come out and I bought it within 2 min of it coming out just for them to give away the stock to solely Californians. Multiple times a day every day just checking her website. For it to be delayed by over a month. 

Thank goodness my racing jacket and vinyl came but it’s sick what they did 

hyz6.gif

Just now, 711 Heaven said:

THIS. I’m also pissed because I spent day and night checking her website for the necklace and lighter to come up and I bought it within 2 min of it coming out just for them to give away the stock to solely Californians. Multiple times a day every day just checking her website. For it to be delayed by over a month. 

Thank goodness my racing jacket and vinyl came but it’s sick what they did 

SAME. I was checking and refreshing the webpage 100000000000x everyday for like a week because I was so stressed about this merch drop. They really left no chance for her dedicated fans anywhere else outside of California, plus I feel bad about how so many other countries don’t even have the same access to the merch as the US.

This merch release has really brought out the worst in me :eartha2:

3 minutes ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

SAME. I was checking and refreshing the webpage 100000000000x everyday for like a week because I was so stressed about this merch drop. They really left no chance for her dedicated fans anywhere else outside of California, plus I feel bad about how so many other countries don’t even have the same access to the merch as the US.

This merch release has really brought out the worst in me :eartha2:

The only just compensation is an exclusive presale code for those of us with merch delays if she ever goes on tour :agree:

hyz6.gif

Here’s my ranking for sound quality amongst my four variants.

Picture disc>Dark Pink>Green>White

Really they all ‘sound’ the same, but that’s from least to most surface noise. Shocked that the picture disc sounds as good as it does. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

:eyeroll: Stupid USPS claimed they had no access to deliver for my Amazon vinyl. I literally saw the mail lady pull up in the drive away and then leave without trying. No my access my butt. 

So I did a re- delivery request to have them deliver to the door. So she has to come to the door. This has been a constant battle with this same mail lady ever since I moved to my new place. :bitchfight:

Bright side, I danced for tips all weekend to buy the rest of the variants. :dance:

White is gonna be shipped in May. Then Indies and target already shipped even though I just purchased them today. Also target gave me one day shipping for free. 

So tomorrow I will get 3 variants in one day (Amazon, Target and The Picture Disk) :lanahairflip:

7 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

No clue how the AUS store got my picture disk to me yesterday but my white vinyl isn’t expected to be here until between Thursday to Monday next week 

I wanted to order so bad from the AU store but my friend told me there are fees to pay here in Italy so 🥲

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

39 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

The only just compensation is an exclusive presale code for those of us with merch delays if she ever goes on tour :agree:

Wait where’s the code?!?! Lanita never sent me a code 😭 she just told me my necklaces and ish aren’t gonna be shipped till June (I can’t wait for part of my Lana orders- which are coming from the UK store- to not arrive until Halloween at this rate 🤡)

2 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Did you want the poster? 

Nope. Standard cassette, black lp and all the alternative cassette and CDs (except the green ones)

12 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Wait where’s the code?!?! Lanita never sent me a code 😭 she just told me my necklaces and ish aren’t gonna be shipped till June (I can’t wait for part of my Lana orders- which are coming from the UK store- to not arrive until Halloween at this rate 🤡)

Noooo there’s no code. I’m just being sarcastic. I’m sorry :crai:

hyz6.gif

I got my standard cd that I ordered from Amazon and unsurprisingly there's a small crack in the case, likely from how they shipped it in a thin mailer and then jammed it in the mailbox :xgiggle:

Its still not as bad as an Amazon package I got last week though lol I don't know what they did to this box but it makes me a little worried about my Amazon pink/purple vinyl :assad:

Spoiler

20230327-201144.jpg

20230327-201207.jpg

Just saw this on the listing for the green vinyl on the Drowned World Records website :crai:

20230327-202558.jpg

I don't know if I should wait it out or try to order from somewhere else...I already ordered a backup from UO that still says backordered

Does anyone know of anywhere in the US that has the green vinyl in stock?

4 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Just saw this on the listing for the green vinyl on the Drowned World Records website :crai:

20230327-202558.jpg

I don't know if I should wait it out or try to order from somewhere else...I already ordered a backup from UO that still says backordered

Idk where in PA you live, but I got mine at Hideaway Music in Chestnut Hill in Philly. I don't know if they ship though, they're only a small store, but maybe it's near you? They had several copies the other day

6 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Idk where in PA you live, but I got mine at Hideaway Music in Chestnut Hill in Philly. I don't know if they ship though, they're only a small store, but maybe it's near you? They had several copies the other day

Thank you! I'll have to check them out and see if they do ship since I'm more near Pittsburgh lol but just as I posted this I was charged for the UO one so I might be alright after all

Although it does still say backordered so idk

25 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I got my standard cd that I ordered from Amazon and unsurprisingly there's a small crack in the case, likely from how they shipped it in a thin mailer and then jammed it in the mailbox :xgiggle:

Its still not as bad as an Amazon package I got last week though lol I don't know what they did to this box but it makes me a little worried about my Amazon pink/purple vinyl :assad:

Hide contents

20230327-201144.jpg

20230327-201207.jpg

Is this a bag of french fries or what

28 minutes ago, fishtails said:

20230327-202558.jpg

Love how they basically tell you: Hey! You spent money on our store and we're gonna keep them unless you read the description under the product and cancel the order yourself instead of us sending you an e-mail saying we can't fulfill your purchase. But yas, support local stores instead of ordering on UO or Amazon where at least you get a notification if there's any news about your order :awkney:

15 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Thank you! I'll have to check them out and see if they do ship since I'm more near Pittsburgh lol but just as I posted this I was charged for the UO one so I might be alright after all

Although it does still say backordered so idk

Omg that is so stressful... I wouldn't feel at ease until I see a shipping notification... did the charge actually post or is it pending? I had a pending charge from Target for literally months. I see on the UO site now it says not shipping till April 25 :biblio:... if that store I mentioned still has it and does offer to ship it will probably be a lot cheaper than UO, I only paid $33.99... I had the impression I was the first person to buy it even though it was Saturday afternoon already but Idk if they'd still have it now but it's worth a try. They didn't even have them out for sale, they were all under the counter