Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I really really regret not buying the white vinyl from the AU store while I could. I'm looking at that UK super fan bundle and my bank account is looking back at me scared

Edit: Not only does the super fan bundle not ship to Australia anymore, it is sold out :toofunny:

11 hours ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Has anyone who ordered the lighter heard anything or had theirs shipped? Mine still says it will ship 3/24, but there haven’t been any updates at all. I’m worried they’ll be pushed back like the necklace.

I ordered from the UK store and they sent out an email not too long ago saying that merch deliveries have been delayed until May.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I saw somebody unboxing the white vinyl on tiktok.. calling it the Booby vinyl (obviously!) and as she lay the 2 discs side by side she said “they kinda look like something there too” :omfg2:

I wonder if that’s why she printed the inner circle label in brown and not grey, so even the discs look like boobs :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 hours ago, honey dew said:

I put this in the Down Under thread but just in case anyone is desperate for an indie green vinyl:

The indie green vinyl is coming back in stock at Discrepancy Records and you can pre-order it now! Dispatching end of April:

https://www.discrepancy-records.com.au/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-theres-a-tunnel-under-oc

They haven’t been allocated any more stock for the other variants (yet) :poordat:

I’ve got my green and Amazon one on pre-order there… it’s been delayed till next week as they haven’t received stock yet 😭

2 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I’ve got my green and Amazon one on pre-order there… it’s been delayed till next week as they haven’t received stock yet 😭

I’m confused, so did they never actually have stock on hand and just listed the pre-orders with a certain amount of stock allocated by Lana’s team or something? I’m so annoyed that I didn’t see they were selling the Amazon pink until it was sold out :poordat: I really hope they restock her

57657129-3-B01-4-FB7-A8-B2-9-ECC031-B991

Played around with the different vinyl covers and I believe we should’ve gotten a variant like this, I think it looks stunning. Plus a blue banisters bonus but I think the fact that bb should’ve gotten a blue variant has been discussed to death.

8608-FA98-415-B-41-BA-B91-D-474-DE4-DE73

22 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

Played around with the different vinyl covers and I believe we should’ve gotten a variant like this, I think it looks stunning. Plus a blue banisters bonus but I think the fact that bb should’ve gotten a blue variant has been discussed to death.

I almost lost my mind thinking a yellow variant had been released there :icant:

also that blue vinyl against that artwork is just perfect! I never really understood why yellow was paired with it.. should’ve been blue, green or gray 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

33 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

manifesting a variant like this!!! the og cover is by far my favorite and the yellow is such a good match! :wub:

frustrated that my standard vinyl from lana's store is taking so long to do anything since it was shipped last thursday but i looked at when i ordered midnights from taylor's store and it was like that for 6 days and the tracking only updated when it arrived at the global shipping centre then was in my country the next day and i got it a few days later so i'm hoping i have it by monday. i feel like my amazon vinyl will arrive around the same time. then i have no idea when my indie vinyl will arrive but i imagine it'll take a few weeks bc packages from england normally travel super slow but i'm not too concerned with that one bc i think i'm just gonna leave it unopened and put it on display, maybe sell later bc i shouldn't have even bought a third variant.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Even tho it’s true that Lana has a lot of red pressings, they’re all unique ❤️  

I know Ocean isn’t red but I wanted to make a comparison

(I just miss the target BTD red)

5589-C8-EE-B00-E-4-AD3-BF17-E04-A675-C06

side to side view

Spoiler

FB718275-A0-D1-4173-8-F79-13-BD1-F5-A737

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

6 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

did anyone order an indie variation from rough trade? it says it shipped like 6 days ago but the tracking number for USPS says no item has been received. :bebe:

rough trade US or UK? I got mine from UK and it shipped on Thursday, it’s now in transit 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

38 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Even tho it’s true that Lana has a lot of red pressings, they’re all unique ❤️  

I know Ocean isn’t red but I wanted to make a comparison

(I just miss the target BTD red)

thanks for the comparison, interesting to see. To be continued:

the red BTD looks pretty much like the 2nd press of Chemtrails by target. Raspberry, a bit transparent (although they call the BTD one opaque, but it isn't really).

I just got a mail by UMG Italia btw that they sent my parcel (using the worst shipping service available in Germany... that will be fun again).

It was expensive watch it 

12 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

rough trade US or UK? I got mine from UK and it shipped on Thursday, it’s now in transit 

it's rough trade US, I emailed them but they haven't gotten back to me. I'm just stressed about everything now since all the merch delays from lana's team 

faSE.gif

4 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

it's rough trade US, I emailed them but they haven't gotten back to me. I'm just stressed about everything now since all the merch delays from lana's team 

That usually means it hasn’t been processed yet by the facility 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

7 minutes ago, number1angel said:

i want the dark pink vinyl for the poster but i all of my lana vinyl are red and it's so boring :icant: why couldn't all the variants come with the poster

You could get the dark pink one and resell at a lower price without the poster. Or you could get the CD instead, which has the poster as well. Just more folded, of course. (Don't know the size though.)

It was expensive watch it 

I'm so mad USPS they are refusing to deliver my Amazon vinyl. I have to go in and pick it up but they are claiming to be delivering my Picture Disk today at my adress. I really hate my local postal office.