Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

To which country? Actually, when orders from abroad with custom fees etc arrive in Germany, DHL is still the cheapest. UPS wants a fortune here. 

North Macedonia:toofloppy:

Honestly I have never had to pay any sorts of fees with different delivery companies here and I regularly buy vinyl online from abroad, it's always DHL that fucks me up

15 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Am I the only one who hears AW on vinyl really low?? In both my white and bright pink vinyl Sweet plays fine, but then when AW comes on it seems as if someone lowers the volume all way down

I think it's just the way Jack mixed the song, wild at heart was the same. On my green and dark pink vinyls it's quiet at the start and gets really loud in the second part. Also grandfather gets significantly louder than the rest of the album on my vinyls :headache:

4 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

emailed lana’s german store about my wrecked picture disc on monday and haven’t gotten an answer yet, guess they have a lot of emails.. i just hope they don’t ignore me like they’ve done before :crai:

They always need several days. They are (sometimes terribly) slow but reliable. It sometimes helps to give them a time until then you expect a reaction. 

2 hours ago, MJx said:

North Macedonia:toofloppy:

Honestly I have never had to pay any sorts of fees with different delivery companies here and I regularly buy vinyl online from abroad, it's always DHL that fucks me up

How much do they charge? In Germany they ask the usual 19% VAT they forward to the state plus a fee of 6 EUR. UPS takes a percentage of the value plus a lot more as a fee, I think twice as much. Last time I paid 38 EUR to UPS only, plus VAT additionally... 

It was expensive watch it 

8 minutes ago, Olympia said:

How much do they charge? In Germany they ask the usual 19% VAT they forward to the state plus a fee of 6 EUR. UPS takes a percentage of the value plus a lot more as a fee, I think twice as much. Last time I paid 38 EUR to UPS only, plus VAT additionally... 

I just paid 35 EUR to DHL, but Amazon promised to refund this amount when the package is delivered, since it is their fault the package was sent via DHL though I chose standard delivery. I guess we will see if they go through with that or will I have paid 82eur for a fucking vinyl that is not even what they advertised. I am kinda pissed

17 minutes ago, Olympia said:

They always need several days. They are (sometimes terribly) slow but reliable. It sometimes helps to give them a time until then you expect a reaction. 

One time i ordered an imagine dragons vinyl where an alt cover poster was missing and they replied and i then replied back with pictures they wanted and then three weeks later nothing so i emailed them again and they just asked me to send pictures again which i already sent and then nothing happend and i didn’t contact them about it again :toofloppy:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

One time i ordered an imagine dragons vinyl where an alt cover poster was missing and they replied and i then replied back with pictures they wanted and then three weeks later nothing so i emailed them again and they just asked me to send pictures again which i already sent and then nothing happend and i didn’t contact them about it again :toofloppy:

Was this last year? They had technical problems for several months with their whole system including mails so I waited a really long time for a refund, but in the end I got it. I was very angry on their service then but the final result was OK, so I'd still classify them as reliable. 

48 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Was this last year? They had technical problems for several months with their whole system including mails so I waited a really long time for a refund, but in the end I got it. I was very angry on their service then but the final result was OK, so I'd still classify them as reliable. 

I think it was last year yup :toofloppy:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

fnac telling me they cant send me my stuff because they have issues with the "providers" :rip:

i pre-ordered Les Inrockuptibles mag at fnac a week ago, and i’m still waiting for them to ship it to me :crossed:

I have the last 4 albums signed and I was really disappointed Lana didn't do a signed copy of the cd for Ocean.

6 minutes ago, HT71 said:

I have the last 4 albums signed and I was really disappointed Lana didn't do a signed copy of the cd for Ocean.

I’m pretty disappointed too. This is the first era I’m able to be close to my phone to be able to buy things as soon as they drop. In the past I’ve always been working at a job I can’t have my phone at and they would drop exclusives and I wouldn’t see them till my breaks. 

oh well :crying4:

Alsoooo anyone else get the email about the racing jacket being delayed now till 5/10? 

1 hour ago, honeyxmoon said:

i pre-ordered Les Inrockuptibles mag at fnac a week ago, and i’m still waiting for them to ship it to me :crossed:

The magazine came out on Wednesday, so it's one day delayed only so far. 

7 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

anyone else just get those emails from shop LDR? i’m so sad they’re delayed til may 

The fallout from the pop up shop just keeps coming :icant: it doesn’t effect me personally cuz my necklace from the same order is delayed till June but damn her merch shop sucks at their jobs 

18 minutes ago, Olympia said:

The magazine came out on Wednesday, so it's one day delayed only so far. 

well, actually in the order details appears as “Will ship between 4-12 days” so… :xgiggle: 

(also idk why the put that it came out on the 24th instead of the 29th?) 

9 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

well, actually in the order details appears as “Will ship between 4-12 days” so… :xgiggle: 

(also idk why the put that it came out on the 24th instead of the 29th?) 

March 29 says the official website https://lire.lesinrocks.com/detail/publication/415?issue_id=135708 

9 hours ago, honey dew said:

Also grandfather gets significantly louder than the rest of the album on my vinyls :headache:

As it should. As it should. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?