Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 minutes ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

I will ctfu if they sell the heart vinyl because I sold mine not too long ago for $600

I hope you go bankrupt 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

fucking scalpers 

Pls I'm not a scalper I bought it when it was being sold when I was a teenager and had to sell it when I needed money. I didn't originally buy it just to sell. As if it didn't deeply pain me to have to sell it. Wtf are you people on...

3 minutes ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

Because I was broke and sold rare merch I owned for a price it was selling for at the time? I'm not a charity lmao  

I am a communist. Karl Marx is waiting for you in hell!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

I am a communist. Karl Marx is waiting for you in hell!

Saying you're a communist and then shaming someone that was forced to sell one of their most prized possessions so that they could survive for a month... ok! See you there <3

Just now, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

Saying you're a communist and then shaming someone that was forced to sell one of their most prized possessions so that they could survive for a month... ok! See you there <3

Damn ma is not that serious. How the hell was I supposed to know you were struggling... Sorry I guess... :oprah2:

I have to assume you're 12 years old or really fucking bitter if you're mad at someone for selling extremely rare merch for a lot of money. 

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton said:

Damn ma is not that serious. How the hell was I supposed to know you were struggling... Sorry I guess... :oprah2:

Girl bc I said that was the case before you told me you'd see me in hell 

3 minutes ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

I have to assume you're 12 years old or really fucking bitter if you're mad at someone for selling extremely rare merch for a lot of money. 

Girl bc I said that was the case before you told me you'd see me in hell 

And I just have to assume you are a boring grown ass adult with no sense of humor/sarcasm... i really dgaf! 

Anyway! I need to start saving for the coke necklace. I was going to spend some coins on the LDR village merch but i'd rather pay $70 for an iconic piece of merch than ONE shirt. :trisha:

Girl you came in here telling a bunch of Lana fans you sold something you bought for ~$60 for $600. What exactly did you expect? Applause? :runs:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

31 minutes ago, Mer said:

Girl you came in here telling a bunch of Lana fans you sold something you bought for ~$60 for $600. What exactly did you expect? Applause? :runs:

Ok next time I'll sell my rare merch for $60 when there's a bunch of other listings for $500+. Like what's the alternative here?

How the FUCK do you guys think this works? Rare merch from any artist is going to sell at a higher price. If you're bitter you can just say that but idk what else to tell you

1 minute ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

Ok next time I'll sell my rare merch for $60 when there's a bunch of other listings for $500+. Like what's the alternative here?

How the FUCK do you guys think this works? Rare merch from any artist is going to sell at a higher price. If you're bitter you can just say that but idk what else to tell you

If you’re greedy you can just say that

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

27 minutes ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

I think the problem is that you literally came here and laughed about it?! Hello? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

Pls I'm not a scalper I bought it when it was being sold when I was a teenager and had to sell it when I needed money. I didn't originally buy it just to sell. As if it didn't deeply pain me to have to sell it. Wtf are you people on...

the price of something is how much someone pays for it, not how much it is being listed for. pls don't feel the need to explain urself to anyone, as if they were in ur place they'd just do a giveaway lmao... gosh some ppl....

@DrunkBeautyQueen kinda valid af for selling it if someone has the disposable income and is willing to pay $600 for a piece of plastic that’s on them :oprah3: and it’s not like vinyls are a necessity anyway they’re a luxury product they’re gonna go up in value when they’re unavailable and for many of these vinyls they’re available for years b4 they sell out like…?

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif