Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

On 4/1/2023 at 5:57 AM, itsmarvinabel said:

A pipe dream, but if we were getting a deluxe edition—lmao

ONcInnr.jpg

I heard a rumour there would be a deluxe and that a re-recorded Yes to Heaven (Lanitas Version?!?! 😭😂) would be a deluxe track on it 

On 3/28/2023 at 7:03 PM, JonBatisteInterlude said:

Got my Amazon vinyl and a full refund without having to return it :gurl:

wait what did you say to them? i wanna do this :bebe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, peachlipgloss said:

52786353501-d8a60385eb-o.jpg

so happy to finally have them!!! i think i'm going to frame the indies exclusive and add it to my vinyl wall  :wub: next to BB target exclusive

:wub:  Every variant of this album is so so beautiful, I can't get over it

2 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

52786353501-d8a60385eb-o.jpg

so happy to finally have them!!! i think i'm going to frame the indies exclusive and add it to my vinyl wall  :wub: next to BB target exclusive

gorgeous jdgjg i want the white vinyl for the tiddy on vinyl, and now the indie exclusive for the tiddy on the alt cover :crai:

Did anyone who ordered the dark pink vinyl from Fnac have a problem with the poster being glued to the inner sleeve? I ordered from Fnac and there was no glue whatsoever and my friend ordered from there too and there wasn't any glue there either. Maybe it's a Target and/or HMV problem? 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Did anyone who ordered the dark pink vinyl from Fnac have a problem with the poster being glued to the inner sleeve? I ordered from Fnac and there was no glue whatsoever and my friend ordered from there too and there wasn't any glue there either. Maybe it's a Target and/or HMV problem? 

yes. Actually so far I thought it's a problem of the fnac copies, lol. I saw only complaints from fnac orders so far.

It was expensive watch it 

4 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

has to be a box set right??? 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

5 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Also ordered from Fnac and my copy was perfectly fine.

7 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

I finally got a photo of my vinyls and CDs

3-B01881-D-33-D4-404-D-9610-329-EBD8-D04

Ugh, so jealous!!  this picture made me appreciate my white vinyl more! I love how the alt cover w the pink top looks on the CD :trisha:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

chatting with amazon's bot. what do i do? ask for a person? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

chatting with amazon's bot. what do i do? ask for a person? 

Ask for a person. Say that you’ve got the vinyl, the color is not pink. Say your day is ruined and you’re so devastated. If they say return it, find an excuse for not returning it. 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

18 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Ask for a person. Say that you’ve got the vinyl, the color is not pink. Say your day is ruined and you’re so devastated. If they say return it, find an excuse for not returning it. 

they gave me $20 back but not the full refund. it's better than nothing though! lol

giphy.gif