Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

6 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Does anyone know why the order of the albums on the racer jacket is wrong? I thot it was a mistake at fiest but now that they’ve restocked it, it’s still there. I can see why Violet is last but WHY is BB before Chemtrails 

I thinks it’s because BB as an album is the explanation for Chemtrails (I’m pretty sure Lana said this). It’s why Lana didn’t do a lot of promo for BB as it’s personal x

Last night I had a dream where I spoke to an oracle who told me I would soon have a heart vinyl LMAOOOOO. 

Also I messaged someone on Depop who had an ISO listing for the racing jacket for up to $300 and told them about the restock today. :clapback: Saving queens from scalpers one day at a time. 

I really hope we get an update on the rosary necklace or (possibly) heart vinyl. LDR Village has been doing us dirty. 

hyz6.gif

54 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Does anyone know why the order of the albums on the racer jacket is wrong? I thot it was a mistake at fiest but now that they’ve restocked it, it’s still there. I can see why Violet is last but WHY is BB before Chemtrails 

i heard somene say because they didn't want two grey patches next to each other. but the way they could've just changed the color of the lining. :deadbanana:

target is so fucking lucky that the damaged condition of the shipping package didn't cross over into my vinyl :true: two additional weeks i waited for this and i receive it all bent? not to mention the lack of proper packaging for a vinyl to begin with :true: they really better count their days

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

target is so fucking lucky that the damaged condition of the shipping package didn't cross over into my vinyl :true: two additional weeks i waited for this and i receive it all bent? not to mention the lack of proper packaging for a vinyl to begin with :true: they really better count their days

i feel the same with amazon

never have i ever received a package from them that wasn’t completely wrecked

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

4 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I thinks it’s because BB as an album is the explanation for Chemtrails (I’m pretty sure Lana said this). It’s why Lana didn’t do a lot of promo for BB as it’s personal x

Nah, they fucked up lmao there’s no logical explanation other than that. By that logic, Violet should be before Norman bc it serves as interlude/explanation for it.

They just fucked up tbh

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Does anyone have the link to the blankets on LDR village? (I’m assuming they have hidden all the other merch other than the most recent drop but it’s still there?)

I searched for my own post about it, but the link says "not found": https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/products/chemtrails-blanket?_pos=1&_sid=b3f1a7acb&_ss=r 

It was expensive watch it 

Repost from LB:DU

GOOD NEWS: The Amazon "pink", retail dark pink, and standard black vinyls are ALL back in stock on Discrepancy Records!

BAD NEWS: They are in very limited stock (all are in single digit amounts) and they are all more expensive than before.

https://www.discrepancy-records.com.au/artist/lana-del-rey/

The indie green vinyl is also being repressed and is available to pre-order.

14 hours ago, 711 Heaven said:

Last night I had a dream where I spoke to an oracle who told me I would soon have a heart vinyl LMAOOOOO. 

Also I messaged someone on Depop who had an ISO listing for the racing jacket for up to $300 and told them about the restock today. :clapback: Saving queens from scalpers one day at a time. 

I really hope we get an update on the rosary necklace or (possibly) heart vinyl. LDR Village has been doing us dirty. 

YOU ARE AN ANGEL FOR THAT 

I cannot believe the scalping going on for the pop-up merch. Like $100 for the already expensive $45 t-shirt???? 

Get REAL YALL :judgingu4:

7 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

My indie and Amazon variants finally shipped!!!! 

Manifesting baby pink for you 🌸:legend:🕯

unnamed.gif

I'm such a clown cuz I still have to order the standard cassette but it's soldout everywhere except the german store which is €15 shipping to Italy 💀

I was hoping for a signed bundle but at this point I'm just gonna give up :defeated:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

I’ve been seeing fans with the Lana EST rosary necklace or at least really good dupes of them.. Does anyone know where I can find a legit looking one? Some dupes have spaced weird looking lettering and the spoons looks like a screwdriver :stareney:

33 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

I’ve been seeing fans with the Lana EST rosary necklace or at least really good dupes of them.. Does anyone know where I can find a legit looking one? Some dupes have spaced weird looking lettering and the spoons looks like a screwdriver :stareney:

Got mine from there

https://www.underdogtrading.co/products/lana-del-rey-inspired-gold-necklace

It’s the closest i found, still looking for one with the exact same chain type 

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater