Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

49 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

does anyone know like if they r gonna do anything on village w the days of the popup sections

I think it may have just been a way for people to pay at the actual popup...I got excited about it when they first showed up lol but a few days ago I remembered that they did the same thing for the past pop-ups...there was like a QR code at the pop up that sent you to those pages specifically and you could essentially pay in advance while you wait in line

They really should have those pages hidden for everyone else though...its so misleading :um2:

I decided to get the hoodie box set (for the real box lol) last week and it was already delivered today :oprah:

The box is really so nice but the only size they had left was a small so the hoodie is kinda tight on me...I might sell it and try to get a bigger size from the UK store lol

3 hours ago, ShootingNeon said:

I’ve been seeing fans with the Lana EST rosary necklace or at least really good dupes of them.. Does anyone know where I can find a legit looking one? Some dupes have spaced weird looking lettering and the spoons looks like a screwdriver :stareney:

Since there is hope for a re-release of it, you might better wait with buying a replica now. 

It was expensive watch it 

So I messaged costumer service about my picture disc having pops and I was hoping to get a coupon cause I wanna buy the cassettes next and want some savings. 

Well they gave me a full refund for the inconvenience :shock: 

Also I'm shocked how good the customer service was this time. I've heard bad things about them.

43 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

So I messaged costumer service about my picture disc having pops and I was hoping to get a coupon cause I wanna buy the cassettes next and want some savings. 

Well they gave me a full refund for the inconvenience :shock: 

Also I'm shocked how good the customer service was this time. I've heard bad things about them.

us or uk?

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

A new item has been added to her US shop inventory.

WATCH IT BE THE COKE NECKLACE:nono:

I forgot but how long did it usually take for it to be opened to public?

14 hours ago, Olympia said:

I searched for my own post about it, but the link says "not found": https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/products/chemtrails-blanket?_pos=1&_sid=b3f1a7acb&_ss=r 

I swear they do this shit all the time 😭 they take it down and then put it back up (I swear it was back up before they wiped everything to put out the Ocean Blvd stuff…) 

I just wanna buy the COtCC blanket and a hoodie from the new collection 😭😭😭

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Between a couple days and multiple weeks.

Mother is giving us something for Easter

EDIT- it’s got to be the fucking rosary coke necklace lol… watch her drop it on Good Friday 😻😻😻