Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

So far the number of people who have added each variant to their Discogs collection:

Dark pink - 3,964
Indie green - 3,696
White - 2,935
Amazon - 2,767
Standard black - 1,641
Pic disc - 1,379

Obviously a lot of people still haven't gotten their orders yet, but looks like Amazon so far is the rarest of the colored vinyl

37 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

since it seems that yes to heaven will be officially released this year maybe the expensive vinyl set for release on april 7th is a deluxe version? i’m being delulu i know 

Deluxe version is the tity cover and the rosemary necklace :illumilana2:

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

I just noticed that on the standard cover the left edge of her mouth has been edited out, but it’s still there on the cassette cover (zoom in to see properly, it goes past her lock of hair). I don’t know what to do w this info. I’m procrastinating :pout:

SharedImage-146120.png?t=3de1b9d94801d4b8dd0c

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

since it seems that yes to heaven will be officially released this year maybe the expensive vinyl set for release on april 7th is a deluxe version? i’m being delulu i know 

An expensive vinyl set for April 7th?? I missed this, what do we know ab it?

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

The titty vinyl better be the deluxe 😤😤😤

6 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

An expensive vinyl set for April 7th?? I missed this, what do we know ab it?

some stores have been putting up an ocean blvd vinyl for preorder and release april 7th and they’re using the picture of the white vinyl and cover but it’s more expensive than a regular vinyl so we’re just speculating 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

some stores have been putting up an ocean blvd vinyl for preorder and release april 7th and they’re using the picture of the white vinyl and cover but it’s more expensive than a regular vinyl so we’re just speculating 

I’m 100% prepared to be clowned again 🤡

EDIT: do we have a list of the stores that are showing this? 

2 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

EDIT: do we have a list of the stores that are showing this? 

i know that imusic had it but it wasn’t for preorder, it was listed as unavailable and release date april 7th but when i checked today it was nowhere to be found 

I don’t want to burst any bubbles but the vinyl coming on April 7 might just be final stock of one of the variants :poordat: One of our Australian record stores got new stock in for some of the variants and are selling them for up to 50% higher prices, and when I emailed them asking about the increase they replied, "The price on these reflects the higher prices we had to pay to secure further stock after our initial stock ran out.” :runs: But I would absolutely love to be wrong

8 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I don’t want to burst any bubbles but the vinyl coming on April 7 might just be final stock of one of the variants :poordat: One of our Australian record stores got new stock in for some of the variants and are selling them for up to 50% higher prices, and when I emailed them asking about the increase they replied, "The price on these reflects the higher prices we had to pay to secure further stock after our initial stock ran out.” :runs: But I would absolutely love to be wrong

did they buy from discogs scalpers or what :sideeye:

5 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

did they buy from discogs scalpers or what :sideeye:

I’m guessing whoever is distributing the vinyls put a premium on their final stock because of high demand. That, or our record store offered to pay more to get a share of the final stock.

10 minutes ago, x VB said:

Do you think the picture disc will be rare/expensive in the future?

The three chemtrails picture disc usually sell for about 35 USD/EUR now. However, so far there is only one picture disc variant and it's a double disc, so might cost a bit more in a few years, but probably not a fortune. You can never know though. Sometimes the records stay like this for 3, 4 years, and then suddenly go up in price like crazy. 

It was expensive watch it 

7 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

asking about what vinyl people think will be the rarest etc feels like we're monitoring the stock market :thumb3: (no hate though, i totally get it)

very true :-) Actually, if I was about to pick one or two of them all, I would just get the one(s) I like most, not which could have the biggest value in some years. I don't plan to sell them. If someone wants get into the vinyl stock market, they should probably get multiple copies of each variant anyway. If you don't stop being a fan in some years, having the one with the biggest value is not helpful if it's your only copy, lol.

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, honey dew said:

Was it Discrepancy Records?

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

Yup

No way 😭😭😭 they are good for helping to find shit (especially when you don’t want to deal with Discogs scammers and their shipping prices- They got me my copy of ‘The Lakes’ RSD sealed & mint for the Median discogs price at the time and only charged me the express shipping to me from Melbourne to Brisbane) however they are soooo bad for stuff like this 💀

I just *knew* when you said what they said that it was them lol