Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

20 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I just checked and mine was meant to ship on April 14th (from the Canadian store) and it hasn’t shipped yet

EDIT- not me just realising it’s only the 6th of April rn 🤡🤡🤡

I feel you! I ordered a lighter from the Canada store so fingers crossed the merch ships on time! I’ll be shocked if the Canadian store is the one that ships those out first lol

hyz6.gif

5 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

I feel you! I ordered a lighter from the Canada store so fingers crossed the merch ships on time! I’ll be shocked if the Canadian store is the one that ships those out first lol

@711 Heaven @TayLanaHoe jealous of you all getting ur merch in on time, but honestly, y’all probably deserve it after all the bs with the international stores :agree:

5 hours ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

@711 Heaven @TayLanaHoe jealous of you all getting ur merch in on time, but honestly, y’all probably deserve it after all the bs with the international stores :agree:

I’m Mr. Worldwide with Lana stores at the moment LOL- I’ve got orders from the US, CA, UK and AUS stores in waiting for…

I swear I could’ve almost bought another jacket with the amount I’ve paid in shipping 💀

6 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I just checked and mine was meant to ship on April 14th (from the Canadian store) and it hasn’t shipped yet

EDIT- not me just realising it’s only the 6th of April rn 🤡🤡🤡

And that will prolly get delayed.. I ordered picture discs and other merch from CA store and picture discs were pushed to mid of April. What kind of fresh lazy ass store is this? Nothing is going right at this place :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I’m Mr. Worldwide with Lana stores at the moment LOL- I’ve got orders from the US, CA, UK and AUS stores in waiting for…

I swear I could’ve almost bought another jacket with the amount I’ve paid in shipping 💀

LOLLLL I can’t even think about how much I’ve spent on shipping. The way they played us on these drops and then restocked a lot of the stuff, really to get all of the suckers like me to pay for shipping like at least half a dozen times. And also how the bundles were only available in some stores I can’t  :eartha:

4 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

when lana said that there’s a box set

the hoodie and cd can’t be what she meant right?:bebe:

i can’t for the life of me understand why she would hype that

Ocean blvd deserved a box set similar to ultraviolence’s. :krylie:

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

when lana said that there’s a box set

the hoodie and cd can’t be what she meant right?:bebe:

i can’t for the life of me understand why she would hype that

I think that's possible. Would have been great though if the box was a 12" to store tunnel vinyls in.

Btw, looks like they restocked the black hoodie box set. It's available in all sizes again. 

And the AW necklace! https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/AW-necklace 

It was expensive watch it 

50 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Would have been great though if the box was a 12" to store tunnel vinyls in.

Ugh that would have been so amazing. Though I am very satisfied with the way my entire cd and cassette collection fits perfectly in my box, especially since the box turned out to be nice

29 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh that would have been so amazing. Though I am very satisfied with the way my entire cd and cassette collection fits perfectly in my box, especially since the box turned out to be nice

yes, would love to have it, too. But by now I think I will just buy a box suitable to hold vinyls and stick a photo print of her on it. Just don't wanna pay that much for shipping. Unless they bring it up in the village, so I could order some tees along with it.

I am still thinking about getting the hoodie in her German store, I need one anyway (and have no time to wait until the US one would arrive) because it's still so cold here and because of my pregnancy I am running out of clothing still fitting, lol. Since I have the measures from you, I know now which size to get. 

It was expensive watch it 

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

i went to jbhifi just now hoping to get my hands on the pink vinyl and they said it’s SOLD OUT

i wanna cry in the middle of the mall rn 

Omg I am so sorry girl. They got barely any stock in anyway and it sold out so quickly :poordat: Discrepancy Records just got it back in stock - Aussie company, free shipping BUT they hiked the prices so much 😭 https://www.discrepancy-records.com.au/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-theres-a-tunnel-under-oc~2475389

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

Omg I am so sorry girl. They got barely any stock in anyway and it sold out so quickly :poordat: Discrepancy Records just got it back in stock - Aussie company, free shipping BUT they hiked the prices so much 😭 https://www.discrepancy-records.com.au/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-theres-a-tunnel-under-oc~2475389

I JUMPSCARED WHEN I SAW THE PRICE

ill try to go visit another jbhifi in my city tomorrow and visit a local record store cause i’m not paying that:air2:

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

I JUMPSCARED WHEN I SAW THE PRICE

ill try to go visit another jbhifi in my city tomorrow and visit a local record store cause i’m not paying that:air2:

I just realised they’re literally just scalping 😫 They bought the last stock of the variants in Australia and they’re reselling them for a billion dollars each :whine:

5 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I just realised they’re literally just scalping 😫 They bought the last stock of the variants in Australia and they’re reselling them for a billion dollars each :whine:

it was $88 in jbhifi for the same variant:toofunny: