Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

All three of the alt CDs arrived cracked/crushed, they sent out replacements + one cassette for the OOS CD. Hope this batch doesn’t arrive crushed :ohno:

The hoodie box set arrived today, I can pick it up after my shift tonight. Now just have to wait until the end of May for the necklace/lighter :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, maysparkle said:

Totally agree. A month wait even for an overseas magazine is pretty ridiculous. 

Totally. It only took 12 days for me to get the French Les InRockuptibles from ordering to delivered

All I’m saying is that my racer jacket better be shipping out on the day it says, because I’ve been waiting long enough for an item like this and I don’t ask for much so give me what I want plz thanks :-)

rlly worried that my white vinyl got lost..

2 days ago they attempted to deliver it and they told me that the would the day after and i still haven’t received it, i looked at reviews and people are saying that the company (DAI post) do this and then never deliver it :krylie:

YCY3W7s.jpg

me when amazon is refusing to refund the vinyl without returning them :toofunny:

but everybody else is getting them :trisha:

+gosh the customer service is like a robot saying the same thing over & over again to return them. like what will they even do with opened vinyl?

20 minutes ago, yourboy said:

me when amazon is refusing to refund the vinyl without returning them :toofunny:

but everybody else is getting them :trisha:

+gosh the customer service is like a robot saying the same thing over & over again to return them. like what will they even do with opened vinyl?

they’ll throw it in the trash bin 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

My alt CDS arrived cracked, emailed them several days ago with no answer..should I file a chargeback?

Yes 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)