Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I have both and you're right it doesn't look as clear as the one I have in person... but the Canadian one I have has a blueish periwinkle color to it exactly like in this photo, while the French one has like a greyish tint to it and looks nothing like the color in this photo. Maybe I'll take a photo of mine over the inner sleeves to compare

another possible reason for the periwinkle tint could be the lighting in the room? My friend has those tik tok color changing light strips around her room and they make every color look so much different than reality. i noticed the whole pic sorta has that tint to it, not just the vinyl itself

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Alright everyone let’s not freak out but… WHAT IS THIS??? “Long playing record - special edition”

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/did-you-know-that-theres-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/39746930?ean=0602448591975

Available April 21st

much to think about :bebe:

faSE.gif

8 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Alright everyone let’s not freak out but… WHAT IS THIS??? “Long playing record - special edition”

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/did-you-know-that-theres-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/39746930?ean=0602448591975

Available April 21st

Long playing record = LP record

And it's the picture disc!

11 minutes ago, PipeDelRey said:

It’s the picture disc or not? :eek:

It's the picture disc.

+

GUYS, there have been so many late listings of various editions on many many stores around the world and there was absolutely nothing new.

A little tip: you can usually find a product code under product details that you can use to check if it's something new! Let's not hype up everything on the web :hide:

After over two weeks of waiting on an answer from Lana’s german store about my picture disc they responded today that they can give me a €5 refund…… I demanded a full refund and now I’ll probably have to wait another two weeks for them to say that they can offer me €6 refund 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4