Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Mmm, the real question is if it’s really censored in the physical or not. I mean, judging by the title, yeah, but that blur just to cover the nipple gives you mixed signals. Why would you censor a cover by blurring something? Wouldn’t it be better to photoshop her hair to cover the nipple? Or maybe her blouse or wtv that is to cover it? Too many questions :um2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Oh, gagged. 

I actually like the censor. It’s a statement for sure, but I do wish they put the “Parental Advisory” label on the nips instead of the blur :oic2:.

This would kinda serve 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

THERES NO JUDAH SMITH INTERLUDE ON THE BOOB VARIANT’S TRACKLIST LMAOOOO

WE WON

It’s there on the UK store, pretty sure it’s just a mistake from her US store

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

If this one has the artwork censored, does that mean that it will be available uncensored at some places? :um2:

My exact same thoughts. At least they could've included a sticker. Kinda similar to what Lorde did with Solar Power. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i think it's censored for her webstore. the real product will probably be the uncensored pic and/or have a sticker over the bewb

I hope this is the case cus that photo is too iconic to RUIN IT like that 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Omgggg guys I just saw this and ordered three copies one for me and two for idk I just died WE DID IT JOE 

just edited to add I’m almost positive the actual cover won’t be censored that would just be dumb considering we already have the uncensored picture Lana herself posted 

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

It’s there on the UK store, pretty sure it’s just a mistake from her US store

Its a mistake from her UK store to include it on the tracklist* ❤️

Just now, Paris Hilton said:

My exact same thoughts. At least they could've included a sticker. Kinda similar to what Lorde did with Solar Power. 

I mean, didn’t NFR get the same treatment? There was the uncensored cover with Norman Fucking Rockwell!, and the censored NFR!

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif