Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

I mean I don't specifically press play and listen to it, but I do agree with you in a way that she isn't standing firm on her decision to release the interlude. If she was going to get it off, then she shouldn't have released it in the first place.:awk: And that I would not have minded at all:oic2:

I am in the same shoes :facepalm:

So disrespectful, I’m so tempted to file a complaint with my bank but don’t feel like having to get a new debit card

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

i dont get the "she removed it because the cover is nude!" when there were tons of other photos in the shoot that had her boobs basically all the way out and with the other extremely explicit tracks on the album?

kind of weird to draw the line now when the song before it had lyrics about fucking on a hotel room floor :rip: 

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

I mean I don't specifically press play and listen to it, but I do agree with you in a way that she isn't standing firm on her decision to release the interlude. If she was going to get it off, then she shouldn't have released it in the first place.:awk: And that I would not have minded at all:oic2:

I am in the same shoes :facepalm:

So disrespectful, I’m so tempted to file a complaint with my bank but don’t feel like having to get a new debit card

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I highly doubt the interlude is removed lol

It's basically confirmed, the description specifically says "comprising 15 tracks and interludes". The UK tracklist initially had the interlude and they removed it a couple minutes later.

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

It's basically confirmed, the description specifically says "comprising 15 tracks and interludes". The UK tracklist initially had the interlude and they removed it a couple minutes later.

Omg! I did not expect that lol, nvm then :omfg2:

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

that sounds like “15 tracks with additional interludes” i dont think theyd mention the interludes if they were removed

Omg I don't think I've ever been so distressed trying to place an order as fast as I could.... Whew, my copy is ordered.

But where are the matching CD and cassette? I have all the others for each vinyl and this new variant will look so naked if it's all alone.... pun intended :P.

16 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

The way the UK store has ignored me for a week regarding my cracked CDS… has anyone else been ignored by them? 

They never responded to me but I received a shipping notification and new cd sent to replace cracked one

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

11 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

i dont get the "she removed it because the cover is nude!" when there were tons of other photos in the shoot that had her boobs basically all the way out and with the other extremely explicit tracks on the album?

kind of weird to draw the line now when the song before it had lyrics about fucking on a hotel room floor :rip: 

exactly. like the song that comes before his interlude didn't bother him enough but her natural body will? please :scoff: this whole situation is off

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Omg I don't think I've ever been so distressed trying to place an order as fast as I could.... Whew, my copy is ordered.

But where are the matching CD and cassette? I have all the others for each vinyl and this new variant will look so naked if it's all alone.... pun intended :P.

I'm genuinely scared for this. If matching CD and cassette come out............. no........ my wallet cannot take this

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

that sounds like “15 tracks with additional interludes” i dont think theyd mention the interludes if they were removed

But then surely it would be 14 tracks with additional interludes? The mystery continues 

S0F1O.gif

Let me be delulu that the Judah smith interlude is going be replaced by original candy necklace as a surprise :wink: the description on the uk site still claims 16 tracks but has removed the Judah smith interlude and mention of his feature 

S0F1O.gif

7 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

if there's only one interlude why would they say "interludes" ... but if both interludes were on there wouldn't they say "14 tracks and interludes" ??? i'm so confused:icant:

sUcVobB.png

21 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

The way the UK store has ignored me for a week regarding my cracked CDS… has anyone else been ignored by them? 

not the uk but i'm currently being ignored by the us store about the same thing