Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I didn’t either, just find it weird that the UK site is UK only, when all other vinyls have been international. Then the US site doesn’t mention it being uncensored. But it’s probably just the mess of her sites again haha 

They always have store exclusive as "UK only" items. The white vinyl is one of them too.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

After over two weeks of waiting on an answer from Lana’s german store about my picture disc they responded today that they can give me a €5 refund…… I demanded a full refund and now I’ll probably have to wait another two weeks for them to say that they can offer me €6 refund 

They told me the same thing. 5€ per CD, so I guess it's fair enough. I accepted. Hope they eventually refund me.

3 minutes ago, Mash Tragic said:

I'm super happy we finally have the alternative titty cover (uncensored, I hope, what kind of monster would blur that??) 

But I have to admit I don't really like the way her arm is up :bebe: She looks a little stiff. 

Though I think the real reason I'm not liking it as much as y'all is because it reminds me of that ad for a spa I always saw when walking to work: the model was in this exact same pose but finger pressing on her super smooth photoshoped armpit and it looked super ridiculous and awkward :stareney2: I wish I could erase that awful ad from my mind but the titty picture keeps bringing it back. 

she reminds me of a JAV adult p*rn video cover :bebe:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, x VB said:

They always have store exclusive as "UK only" items. The white vinyl is one of them too.

Oh my bad then! I thought I had seen people ordering the white vinyl to US, maybe I’m getting mixed up with merch!

Just now, American Bore said:

GUYS has anyone else seen London Hyde park pop up on the tour dates or am I hallucinating???

Omg please tell me this is true!!!!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

57 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I wonder how much I've spent in general this era....it's sick. I dont even wanna do the math because I'll be embarrassed as hell :bebe:

& the coke necklace is releasing soon ... 

It's ok we deserve all the merch it's worth it :true:

Spoiler

:cryney:

unnamed.gif

Did somebody say the this titty vinyl has 16 tracks? Sorry I’m trying to work at the same time and it’s hard to keep up on here too lol

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Oh my bad then! I thought I had seen people ordering the white vinyl to US, maybe I’m getting mixed up with merch!

Omg please tell me this is true!!!!

Idk I lit screenshotted it but it’s gone now 

1 minute ago, maysparkle said:

Did somebody say the this titty vinyl has 16 tracks? Sorry I’m trying to work at the same time and it’s hard to keep up on here too lol

Uk store says the pastor interlude isn’t there anymore but the Canadian store still has it on the tracklist 🤷🏼 

Would love something like this 👁👄👁

Edit: forgot to censure the label as well

mod note: don't post any nudity, you can censor it and re-upload it if you would like 

Edited by fishtails

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

4 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s there!! But tickets aren’t on sale for that date yet (23rd June) h5HkD9c.png

Omg I’m ecstatic!!!!!! I rlly thought she was gonna be here for Glastonbury then dip

If the omission of the interlude turns out to be true for pressings ordered from the US and UK stores, it'll be the same for every other stores (unless it's region-specific), no?

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones