Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, Coney Island King said:

I like the titty vinyl but i just don’t have a big urge to own it. Love that the interlude is removed, as it should be from everywhere :true:

Every time I've ever thought that about Lana stuff, I have always regretted it.... oh how much money I would've saved if I could tell my past self to buy things

1 hour ago, Coney Island King said:

I like the titty vinyl but i just don’t have a big urge to own it. Love that the interlude is removed, as it should be from everywhere :true:

i might buy it just for that reason and keep my Amazon vinyl for decoration :true:

I am so dumb. I saw the email this morning but I saw the word "censored" and in my mind this meant a vinyl with the songs' curse words censored so I didn't even open it :toofloppy:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

i caved and bought the boob vinyl so now i have 5 variants of a single album :judgingu3:

rlly want the lighter after ordering the pill case, but i'm gonna hold off on purchasing unless she puts out the coke spoon rosary and thennnn i will buy both :3

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

3 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Screaming crying throwing up that I bought it from the US store before seeing the Aus store got it 

45 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Screaming crying throwing up that I bought it from the US store before seeing the Aus store got it 

I would have done the same if I'd have woken up 30 minutes earlier :pray2:

@hotshot2am Out of interest, are you able to see how many are stocked on the AU website?

13 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Do we think the boob variant will be released in CD format? (like all the others)

I want

The way that merch for this album just keeps coming I think there is a good chance, but I'm also just saying that cuz I really want it to happen

Just now, hotshot2am said:

:wat: Thank you

40 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I would have done the same if I'd have woken up 30 minutes earlier :pray2:

@hotshot2am Out of interest, are you able to see how many are stocked on the AU website?

I swear it happens almost every time… I’ve been checking her store daily on weekdays when I get up for work (6am AEST time) because I’m DYING for a box set or coke necklace 😭😭😭

7 hours ago, maysparkle said:

So just in general… have you guys been opening and playing all of your variants or are you leaving some unopened? So far I’ve played my Amazon vinyl and my target vinyl. Haven’t opened my white vinyl yet or picture disc… curious how they sound, but am also considering leaving them untouched. Do you think leaving them unopened is a waste of money, or is it better if you ever want to sell them in the future?

I open all my variants because ringwear is a huge problem (I haven’t opened my RSD Taylor swift the lakes yet and I can see the ring wear on the sleeve 😭😭😭)