Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I want to frame Neil's pics from inside the standard vinyl but want one more to complete it. I just can't decide which one to order that goes best with the pink flowers and blue building :crai: and the new vinyl only gives me more options :crai: 0_3.png

giphy.gif

On 4/9/2023 at 11:59 AM, boom like that said:

I was thinking about it earlier and had the thought that maybe they're waiting to drop it with SYTH :pout: That or they'll drop it on an any given Tuesday at 3:30 in the morning

the latter seems more possible with what we’ve already seen in regards to the other drops :horror2:

i was never a fan of the illustrated labels and i’m really glad we’re getting different labels on the titty vinyl! now im left wondering though, wether they will all be the same or different pictures neil took

just wish the vinyl wasn’t black… even though it kinda matches the artwork, so I guess it’s fine :agree:

Has anyone gotten their racer jacket yet? Mine is supposed to ship tomorrow, I don’t know if the shipping date is the same for everyone or not (I live in the US but ordered off the Canada store)

also, do these ship out from California?

My replacement CDs arrived today, only one was cracked this time :yesnod: I think I’ll just ask for a refund, and use the funds to purchase some jewel case covers. 

I completely forgot to cancel the green vinyl from Drowned World Records (still salty about them not sending a cancellation/notice email, and only having refund info available on the actual listing), so I have a second copy on the way.

Lmk if you’re looking for the green vinyl, I’ll probably sell the first copy with slight corner damage 🖤 Retail plus ship, ofc. 

She really missed the opportunity to make the titty vinyl a deluxe, 180g audiophile edition (and add Yes to Heaven to it 😭) with a big ass titty poster in it 😭😭😭.

I’m so sad she didn’t make the poster on the Aus Store the titty pic tbh 

EDIT- just realised my poster is due to arrive on Monday! Can’t wait for my property manager to see the ocean blvd shrine I’m gonna make on my sofa to leave for her on Tuesday lmao 💀💀💀 

2 hours ago, honey dew said:

Only 60 boobs vinyls have sold on the AU store in the past 24 hours…. this is not how this was supposed to go :pray:

I ordered on the CA store before it was added to the AU store and it works out $25 cheaper including shipping! The AU store might sell more items if the prices weren't so ridiculous

1 hour ago, cjfinley said:

I ordered on the CA store before it was added to the AU store and it works out $25 cheaper including shipping! The AU store might sell more items if the prices weren't so ridiculous

Omg, it’s cheaper for me to order this vinyl from Canada and pay for it to be put on a cargo ship and delivered all the way to my front door than it is for me to walk into any given record store near me and buy the standard vinyl :oprah2:

45 minutes ago, viktoria said:

This is so fake...

53 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

IMG_0873.jpgIMG_0874.jpg

maybe this is the album thats been popping up coming the 21st?

I think they ran with some Twitter fan account making a joke (was it Honeymouns? Doesn’t really matter since they admitted it wasn’t real)

They could at least have added Psycho Lifeguard to the tracklist :pls:

On 4/12/2023 at 4:50 PM, wildflowerwildfire said:

After over two weeks of waiting on an answer from Lana’s german store about my picture disc they responded today that they can give me a €5 refund…… I demanded a full refund and now I’ll probably have to wait another two weeks for them to say that they can offer me €6 refund 

negotiated my way to a €20 refund at least so that’s something :hoe:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

negotiated my way to a €20 refund at least so that’s something :hoe:

They are super slow but usually things turn out good with them in the end. When they had the technical trouble with their site and mail, it took 2 months until my refund problem was solved, but it was solved. 

It was expensive watch it 

8 hours ago, matchstick26 said:

Boob CD when :paris:

zIJc18G.jpg

Manifesting the same way I did back when I thought CD girlies weren't getting as much love as them turntable hippies—lmao

On 2/17/2023 at 10:52 PM, itsmarvinabel said:

I'm still bitter these don't exist—

cD5ZXe3.png

SHWhfxo.png

hIQI14Y.png

Hide contents

I mean, I'm glad we're getting these beauties, but still—

8YOJc4X.png

1hYVW53.png

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones