Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

4 hours ago, Favorite Ever said:

I’ve always loved the main cover, and I get how beautiful the other covers are especially the green (it’s everywhere and I feel like I’m almost supposed to love it) but the main cover’s just so beautiful. It obviously sums up the album, but I love how almost mona lisa-esque it is. 

oh and another thought. I wouldn’t mind if she sold vinyl boxes to fit all the vinyl for this album. I feel like w the variety of versions, having a nice sturdy box case/ sleeve would be a nice addition to house multiple versions

Same thought. Have been thinking about getting a box to hold all these vinyls and sticker it somehow actually. 😅

You are right about the main cover! It reminds indeed of Mona Lisa a bit, mixed with that famous movie poster for pulp fiction. 😅

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, TayLanaHoe said:

OH MY GOD…. 

PLEASPLEASEPLEASE BE REAL 😭😭😭😭😭

Nan it’s fake. They went along some prank a fan Twitter account made (and they didn’t even include Psycho Lifeguard to the « bonus tracks » :pls:). Say Yes to Heaven will be a standalone single, but it won’t be part of a deluxe edition. 

11 hours ago, Olympia said:

Same thought. Have been thinking about getting a box to hold all these vinyls and sticker it somehow actually. 😅

You are right about the main cover! It reminds indeed of Mona Lisa a bit, mixed with that famous movie poster for pulp fiction. 😅

oh damn yeah ur rite. having one'd be like the equivalent of a reverse box set, manifesting anyway!

UV/Honeymoon

Universal UK still hasn’t responded to the TWO customer service requests I’ve made about my cracked alternate cds in over a week, I’ve been shopping on their site since 2011 (I pre-ordered the Paradise box set in 2012!) & I’ve never been this blatantly disrespected by any online store I’ve ever shopped from in my life! Wow.

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Universal UK still hasn’t responded to the TWO customer service requests I’ve made about my cracked alternate cds in over a week, I’ve been shopping on their site since 2011 (I pre-ordered the Paradise box set in 2012!) & I’ve never been this blatantly disrespected by any online store I’ve ever shopped from in my life! Wow.

Did you try the chat function? I know it shouldn't be necessary but maybe you can ask for an update.

I know this has nothing to do with DYK merch but I either just got a "bargain" on the Love heart-shaped vinyl for only $200 or I'll be making a fraud claim to paypal and my credit card in a few weeks.... wish me luck :eek:

3 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I know this has nothing to do with DYK merch but I either just got a "bargain" on the Love heart-shaped vinyl for only $200 or I'll be making a fraud claim to paypal and my credit card in a few weeks.... wish me luck :eek:

hoping it’s real! i got my lfl coke bottle for €25 on ebay last year so don’t give up hope :flutter:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

14 hours ago, peppers supremacy said:

has anyone's merch from the canada store shipped? mine was supposed to ship like two days ago and i haven't gotten any updates 

I ordered my jacket from the Canada store. I emailed customer service because it was supposed to ship on Friday the 14th and he said “as noted in the product description, it ships on the 19th” and I’m like :pls: honey what?

so I guess they’re just shipping late. 

15 hours ago, peppers supremacy said:

has anyone's merch from the canada store shipped? mine was supposed to ship like two days ago and i haven't gotten any updates 

I haven’t ordered any merch. 
but my standard vinyl and my two alt CDs have arrived. 

10 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

200 seems like a realistic snatch from somebody, I’d have done the same 

but then again I’m constantly making fraud claims for my wishful vinyl purchases :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Kinda cool the Japanese CD comes with an extra booklet with lyrics to the title track and A&W—

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

4 hours ago, wilting daisy said:

people are already selling the boob vinyl way overpriced on ebay and its not even sold out yet :eek2:

I questioned a seller about it since they stated it was ”very limited” and I said it’s not even sold out yet and they were like ”It’s not the same as sold out” um… if it’s not even sold out yet how do you know it’s very limited? Wtf 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4