Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

On 4/15/2023 at 8:38 PM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Nan it’s fake. They went along some prank a fan Twitter account made (and they didn’t even include Psycho Lifeguard to the « bonus tracks » :pls:). Say Yes to Heaven will be a standalone single, but it won’t be part of a deluxe edition. 

Twitter is evil 😭.

lana better give us YtH on vinyl someday… I want it so baddd 😭😭

4 hours ago, emilianomoon said:

nothing to do with it but ummm I'm looking for lana's colored vinyls of her past albums :( help me they are so expensive 

try discogs. there's a lot of chemtrails variants so they shouldn't be too hard to find for a good price. blue banisters white vinyl is apparently getting restocked soon. but any of her other old albums on coloured vinyl will probably be expensive like nfr blue, honeymoon red and lfl coke bottle.  

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

I’m guessing that the white vinyl was always intended to have the boob cover which would have been so perfect but I don’t want to acknowledge that reality. Although apparently the white vinyl sounds bad so that’s one win. She must have changed her mind at the last minute and then changed it again after the vinyls were already in production… I so relate to that so I can’t really complain. It would have been nice to get a new pic on the back of the vinyl at least instead of reusing the one from the retail variant :pft: I’m still on the fence about buying it which is really sad to me

I finally got my indie green variant in today from UO…they packaged it safely (yay) and now I have all of my vinyl orders (minus the boob vinyl). I’ve loved this era even if some of the merch delays have been messy. 

has anyone who ordered the green indie vinyl from Banquet got their vinyl yet? it's been 4 weeks and i'm hurt to see all my friends in Vietnam is already having their green vinyls on their hands:lange: what is wrong with delivery to Australia?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Still waiting on my rolling stone magazine. Not sure why I still have hope that I’m getting it at all…

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

4 hours ago, fishtails said:

My lilac t-shirt just shipped!!

Still bummed I never ordered it - I’m the fool for waiting for other stuff to drop so I could combine, now I’ve missed out :um:

7 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

has anyone who ordered the green indie vinyl from Banquet got their vinyl yet? it's been 4 weeks and i'm hurt to see all my friends in Vietnam is already having their green vinyls on their hands:lange: what is wrong with delivery to Australia?

i got my indie green from banquet last week. yours probably won't take much longer.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

7 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i got mine on release day but i do live like 10 minutes from their actual store so it didnt have far to go :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

This is official the third email I have received from her store letting me know that my A&W necklace is being delayed until May 19th. I’ve clicked the “keep my order” button each time but I’m getting worried because they keep sending it to me:what:

7 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

This is official the third email I have received from her store letting me know that my A&W necklace is being delayed until May 19th. I’ve clicked the “keep my order” button each time but I’m getting worried because they keep sending it to me:what:

I think if I got these mails more than once I would send them a message why they keep on doing this. Maybe they will stop if many people complain about it. 

It was expensive watch it 

11 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

Do they not want to sell stuff? So weird 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

11 hours ago, cjfinley said:

Still bummed I never ordered it - I’m the fool for waiting for other stuff to drop so I could combine, now I’ve missed out :um:

I just saw that its been restocked on the US store, if you're still interested lol

I know, it's no official merch, but still Lana got her cake boxes from the same seller (see honeymoon insta), so I wanted to share these photos with you and also my experience, in case you want to order one, too:

IMG-20230419-195008.jpg

IMG-20230419-195754.jpg

They arrived today, luckily complete. The box the seller used was very fragile and was not handled well by the post, so I expected the worst. Only the mirror in the white box need to be glued on again.

Unfortunately there must have happened a mistake with the seller's custom declaration, so I had to pay the VAT again... plus post office fees. I asked her before if she knows how to do it and didn't expect this now... So if you order from outside UK, you might face the same problem. I am so tired if ordering from UK. Will try to get the second VAT back now... 

However, the white/pink one did not look 100% as pictured on Etsy (color and form of "icing" - still OK though, but I would have preferred as pictured), the white one I ordered with strawberries instead of cherries... So (having paid EUR 127 incl. shipping and VAT plus EUR 19 second VAT) not really satisfied I have to say, especially as I know now how to do it myself, lol. 

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1219872021/gothic-vintage-fake-kuchen-schmuck-boxen?click_key=6245881f7b21ee8dd41f848c03fe22b1fe1cc513%3A1219872021&click_sum=410a827b&ref=shop_home_recs_3

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1328406277/marie-antoniette-vintage?click_key=a2f7e929601cfcd74e2565dc911c8a8add040455%3A1328406277&click_sum=18686623&ref=shop_home_recs_2&crt=1

It was expensive watch it