Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

On 4/18/2023 at 12:05 PM, maysparkle said:

Still waiting on my rolling stone magazine. Not sure why I still have hope that I’m getting it at all…

Me too. Maybe it has something to do with the Royal Mail delays that I saw here, idk. All I know is that I ordered my Les Inrocks magazine from France and it was here within a week, meanwhile rolling stone is nowhere to be found at least a month later :crai:

On 4/15/2023 at 11:14 PM, rosemead ramada said:

I know this has nothing to do with DYK merch but I either just got a "bargain" on the Love heart-shaped vinyl for only $200 or I'll be making a fraud claim to paypal and my credit card in a few weeks.... wish me luck :eek:

Omg that’s amazing! Where did you find it?

2 hours ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

Omg that’s amazing! Where did you find it?

Oh it turned out to be a scam unfortunately, though to be honest I was 50/50 on whether it was real to begin with, I only risked it because of PayPal's moneyback guarantee. I've already started the claim process. Guess my list of scammed vinyl list will now be two (the other was the UV boxset). It was on Discogs, but not one of those obviously fake listings for like $80 from new sellers that pop up everyday, it was someone who had 100% positive feedback but it appears now it was a real account that was hacked. The scammer just took photos off old Mercari listings to trick me and photoshopped their name into it. Oh well, guess I really will have to pay $500+ for it. I'm only 3 vinyl away from having a complete collection so at this point I'm willing to pay it just to have everything

26 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Oh it turned out to be a scam unfortunately, though to be honest I was 50/50 on whether it was real to begin with, I only risked it because of PayPal's moneyback guarantee. I've already started the claim process. Guess my list of scammed vinyl list will now be two (the other was the UV boxset). It was on Discogs, but not one of those obviously fake listings for like $80 from new sellers that pop up everyday, it was someone who had 100% positive feedback but it appears now it was a real account that was hacked. The scammer just took photos off old Mercari listings to trick me and photoshopped their name into it. Oh well, guess I really will have to pay $500+ for it. I'm only 3 vinyl away from having a complete collection so at this point I'm willing to pay it just to have everything

Oh no, sorry to hear it was a scam 😢 Hope you’re able to get your money back smoothly :heart:

9 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

I keep seeing rumors about a deluxe ... 

I want to believe it, but I'm apprehensive!! 

Do you think there would be a deluxe vinyl if the rumors are true?? :hooker:

I’m contemplating buying the boob vinyl but I’m holding back for now in case the deluxe does happen. Hope is a dangerous thing tho:toofloppy:

3 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

ugh being scammed is the worst!!! fucking hate them 

glad paypal is so good at giving people their money back at least 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

5 hours ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

Me too. Maybe it has something to do with the Royal Mail delays that I saw here, idk. All I know is that I ordered my Les Inrocks magazine from France and it was here within a week, meanwhile rolling stone is nowhere to be found at least a month later :crai:

Yup, I got nothing today again. I’m really sad because I love the interview and wanted to read/own the physical version. Maybe one day it will show up and surprise me :-/ I hope yours shows up soon!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

6 hours ago, the greatest bitch said:

I’m contemplating buying the boob vinyl but I’m holding back for now in case the deluxe does happen. Hope is a dangerous thing tho:toofloppy:

Of course I don't know, but I have such a feeling this is one of these records which do not sell out fast but will be worth a lot in the future. Maybe you should order just to be sure - it's released months later, if a deluxe gets announced you can still cancel it. 

8 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Oh well, guess I really will have to pay $500+ for it. I'm only 3 vinyl away from having a complete collection so at this point I'm willing to pay it just to have everything

Sorry to hear it didn't work. I also miss about 3 vinyls to complete my collection, but I probably never will because I am not gonna pay these prices. Especially not for the heart shaped vinyl, as I wouldn't listen to it anyway but want it for framing only because I love how it looks. So I now got a cheap transparent red 12", will cut it to the same shape, stick a more beautiful photo in the middle and frame this one. 😅 I am only waiting for someone telling me the size. (Besides, it's risky to pay a lot for it, as there seem to be various replicas of it. When I checked collection photos to find out the size in comparison to other vinyls, the size (outer line) varied from anything between 10" and 12". No idea which one is real... However, some people surely haven't got the original there.) 

It was expensive watch it 

6 hours ago, the greatest bitch said:

Get it, as it's not shipping until June you can always cancel the order if the deluxe drops. :dafuq:

i just got an email from lana's store saying they canceled my order for the boob vinyl and the lighter and they'll be issuing me a refund. not sure why this happened but i'm gonna ask them and see if they reply. has this happened to anyone else?

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Just now, wilting daisy said:

i just got an email from lana's store saying they canceled my order for the boob vinyl and the lighter and they'll be issuing me a refund. not sure why this happened but i'm gonna ask them and see if they reply. has this happened to anyone else?

omg what, please keep us updated

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

8 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

I know a few weeks ago I received an email that said I needed to confirm my purchases (confirm to wait, rather), or they'd be automatically canceled. They were under a spam folder so I didn't see them right away until I was searching the stores email to check in on an order. 

I hope you're able to get back on the waiting list!

unnamed.gif

4 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

I know a few weeks ago I received an email that said I needed to confirm my purchases (confirm to wait, rather), or they'd be automatically canceled. They were under a spam folder so I didn't see them right away until I was searching the stores email to check if on an order. 

I hope you're able to get back on the waiting list!

i just checked my spam and junk fodlers and there's nothing there but hopefully her store replies to me and lets me know why this happened

10 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

i just checked my spam and junk fodlers and there's nothing there but hopefully her store replies to me and lets me know why this happened

Someone messed up on their end. 

Hoping for the best for you! 🤞

unnamed.gif

2 hours ago, wilting daisy said:

Especially strange as these confirmation mails only came for necklace and jacket, didn't they? Maybe there was an issue with your payment method? Sounds more logical to me. 

It was expensive watch it 

52 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Especially strange as these confirmation mails only came for necklace and jacket, didn't they? Maybe there was an issue with your payment method? Sounds more logical to me. 

maybe. its weird tho like it went thru on my end and now they're sending a refund so they clearly got thw money. i'm looking forward to hearing their reasoning. i really wanted the boob vinyl and the lighter. 

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

My lighter just shipped!!!! :grinds:

Me too! Shedding tears of happiness that I’ll be receiving at least one piece of merch this era I really don’t trust Lanas store and am scared that after all these delays they’re gonna cancel my other merch