Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 minutes ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

Me too! Shedding tears of happiness that I’ll be receiving at least one piece of merch this era I really don’t trust Lanas store and am scared that after all these delays they’re gonna cancel my other merch

Ugh same! They've sent so many "confirm you want it" emails I have this huge fear they're gonna say I never clicked confirm. But they also said the lighter wouldn't ship till May 22 so this is a pleasant surprise it's coming now

1 hour ago, wilting daisy said:

maybe. its weird tho like it went thru on my end and now they're sending a refund so they clearly got thw money. i'm looking forward to hearing their reasoning. i really wanted the boob vinyl and the lighter. 

It's all still available, just place another order! 

7 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

i clicked cancel cuz i kinda wanted my money back but my lighter ended up shipping today 

we'll see what happens

The same happened to me with the red vinyl by Miley Cyrus. I ordered from the US to Germany, cancelled it (after a white version came out in the EU) because incl. shipping, fees etc. it would have costed me 62 EUR. They refunded and then I got it for 12 EUR vat and post fee only 🙈 would have told them and sent it back, but int. Shipping from Germany to outside EU for vinyls starts at 40 Euro, wouldn't have made any sense to send it back. 

It was expensive watch it 

20 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh same! They've sent so many "confirm you want it" emails I have this huge fear they're gonna say I never clicked confirm. But they also said the lighter wouldn't ship till May 22 so this is a pleasant surprise it's coming now

Agreed! This is a positive turn of events so fingers crossed

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

It's all still available, just place another order! 

that's what i'm thinking of doing once my refund goes thru bc its obviously not an issue of them selling more than they have or they'd switch them to sold out.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

03XAdD1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Not this fake site popping up on my fyp. The tiktok stans are about to get scammeddddd 

I wonder what would happen if you bought from here...would bootleg merch show up or would they just steal your money :ma:

15 hours ago, Olympia said:

Especially strange as these confirmation mails only came for necklace and jacket, didn't they? Maybe there was an issue with your payment method? Sounds more logical to me. 

I never got one of those emails 😳 I stg if they cancel my order…

16 minutes ago, caribbean blue said:

What date did you place the order on? I did the same on the 30th and I'm still waiting :cryney:

i bought it the 24th when it went up for like 10 mins and then got taken down

1 hour ago, lindsahye said:

i bought it the 24th when it went up for like 10 mins and then got taken down

Well I'm glad that you've finally got your order coming! I got the cropped tank for $30 before they changed it to $36 so I shouldn't complain lmao