Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Has anyone outside of Australia purchased the AU exclusive store poster? I want one so bad but don't want to end up having my order cancelled or w/e :eek: 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

On 4/23/2023 at 2:40 PM, fishtails said:

Interesting :oic3: I guess they probably smell the same as the other air fresheners they've sold too lol I know some of them they said were vanilla or cinnamon scented, but they do kinda all smell the same to me

I've had the air fresheners just sitting out on a table in my room all day and they smell a bit more cherry-like now as opposed to just sticking them right up to my nose. Well, rather, they smell like cherry scented car fresheners rather than cherry anything... haha. I love them though.

On 4/23/2023 at 5:56 PM, maysparkle said:

Another day, no rolling stone magazine. So shocked. 

Have you emailed them? They told me to allow 30 days for delivery from the UK to the US (and they ended up coming from Malmö, Sweden... that must be were they were printed idk). It definitely shouldn't be taking this long. I think it took like 33 days for mine. I would ask for a replacement copy or a refund at this point

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

Lighter has arrived! Pictured with a cassette and air freshener for size comparison:

gyK8liC.png

nbc1kCd.png

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Yeah! it's that little tin next to it, with the black felt! I'm so happy to have one, because there was no way I was ever going to spend $300 on ebay for the old versions:omfg:

8 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Yeah! it's that little tin next to it, with the black felt! I'm so happy to have one, because there was no way I was ever going to spend $300 on ebay for the old versions:omfg:

does the tin have anything on the front?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I’m hoping that the US store (and all the stores for all the other lipsters) starts getting some more stuff shipped out sooner rather than later, or at least an updated email with shipping estimates. I have a few things that should’ve shipped by now (even with the delay email postponement ) and it’s been radio silence. I even selected split shipping knowing that one or two items might cause my entire order to get delayed :delish:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

On 4/23/2023 at 6:56 PM, Favorite Ever said:

Same boat, been waiting for mine too. 

@maysparkle @Favorite Ever I emailed them yesterday and they replied pretty much right away saying that the issues were dispatched and it can take up to 6 weeks for them to arrive to the US. They said to email them again if I haven’t received them after 6 weeks….but I ordered the magazines 7 weeks ago 

So I’m gonna give them until next week and send another email if I haven’t gotten them yet :um2:

3 minutes ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

@maysparkle @Favorite Ever I emailed them yesterday and they replied pretty much right away saying that the issues were dispatched and it can take up to 6 weeks for them to arrive to the US. They said to email them again if I haven’t received them after 6 weeks….but I ordered the magazines 7 weeks ago 

So I’m gonna give them until next week and send another email if I haven’t gotten them yet :um2:

Ty for the info!

UV/Honeymoon