Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

The Candy necklace was sold out a few minutes ago, but now its restocked...also it seems like they removed the sold out t-shirt box sets and black hoodie box set

This means they're updating the site...perhaps something new is coming :oopna:

the tshirt boxsets have been gone for a while i thought

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

The Candy necklace was sold out a few minutes ago, but now its restocked...also it seems like they removed the sold out t-shirt box sets and black hoodie box set

This means they're updating the site...perhaps something new is coming :oopna:

I wouldn’t even be surprised… She talked about a boxset in January… and both Neil and her posting about new pics of the single photoshoot… Plus he posted again about waves… Could be all coincidental, but…

1 hour ago, lindsahye said:

the tshirt boxsets have been gone for a while i thought

oh true you might be right about that lol

But they were doing other things on the site so I'm still holding out hope we'll get something soon :true:

3 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Omg, take a look at the LDR store!!! The yellow "sold out" boxes are back on some of the items, while the other sold out things have the same format as always.

The last two times this happened we got new merch the next day. This only ever happens when they appear to be messing with the site behind the scenes.

DOES THIS MEAN NEW MERCH TOMORROW?!?!?! WILL IT BE THE ROSARY NECKLACE??!??!

Right after I spent like $300 (AUD) at RSD last weekend as well 😂😭😭😭😭. The ramen diet continues!!!

3 hours ago, Del Norte County said:

my lighter came in with a bunch of huge scratches on the metal

IMG_7687.jpg

I commented this on someone’s status update about this the other day, but I believe this is an intentional design choice to give it a “distressed” look. I have two of the lighters from when they were sold previously years back, and they both also have scuffs & scratches. I feel like every one I’ve seen others have are like this too, and I believe someone did try contacting her store about this back then and they wrote back saying it was intended to be part of the design. You could still try emailing them about it of course, but I do think this is how it is meant to look (even if it would be prettier without the marks) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

IMG-2329.jpg

My lighter came today and it doesn’t have any major/super noticeable scratches. There are quite a few hairline scratches, especially by where the lighter case opens, but they don’t really show in my pictures.

2 hours ago, Elle said:

I commented this on someone’s status update about this the other day, but I believe this is an intentional design choice to give it a “distressed” look. I have two of the lighters from when they were sold previously years back, and they both also have scuffs & scratches. I feel like every one I’ve seen others have are like this too, and I believe someone did try contacting her store about this back then and they wrote back saying it was intended to be part of the design. You could still try emailing them about it of course, but I do think this is how it is meant to look (even if it would be prettier without the marks) x

My old lighter from maybe the Endless Summer tour (I forget when I bought it) doesn't have any scratches on it. But I remember one of the tours (for LFL??) they were still selling lighters but there was a sign that they were all scratched/damaged. These new ones can't be old stock though. I bet the design of these just tends to get scratched easily. 

do y’all know what the email is to contact shop ldr about orders i couldn’t find it on the site for some reason? i saw a tiktok of someone receiving their racing jacket and my lighter and jacket haven’t even shipped i am going insane

7 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

do y’all know what the email is to contact shop ldr about orders i couldn’t find it on the site for some reason? i saw a tiktok of someone receiving their racing jacket and my lighter and jacket haven’t even shipped i am going insane

you have to go to the contact button . scroll to bottom, find 'help' then click 'contact us' on the help page 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)