Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

First part of my merch arrived so here’s my quick 2 cents:

1. The shirt is definitely not white. More of an ivory/light tan. Quality feels nice

2. It’s true about the lighter being easily scratched but that’s supposedly part of the design

3. I love the cute little LDR logo on the necklace. Much daintier than I expected but that’s okay 

4. The jacket has a great fit but the zipper feels cheap. I wish there was a button or some sort of snap on the pockets so they stay closed

Spoiler

esq0dE4_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=mediumutPCzY6_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
oBEH9GH_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
OugE776_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
9lAuL8p_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
cLd2w35_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

1 hour ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

Speaking of which- does anyone know what 'Delivery Pending' means on the UK store?

im p sure it means it shipped - which im sad i didnt have the option for tracked but they say allow up to 20 business days for international

14 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

First part of my merch arrived so here’s my quick 2 cents:

1. The shirt is definitely not white. More of an ivory/light tan. Quality feels nice

2. It’s true about the lighter being easily scratched but that’s supposedly part of the design

3. I love the cute little LDR logo on the necklace. Much daintier than I expected but that’s okay 

4. The jacket has a great fit but the zipper feels cheap. I wish there was a button or some sort of snap on the pockets so they stay closed

Hide contents

esq0dE4_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=mediumutPCzY6_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
oBEH9GH_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
OugE776_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
9lAuL8p_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
cLd2w35_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

kinda sad the jacket was $100 ... should've been like $65 maybe

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 hours ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

Speaking of which- does anyone know what 'Delivery Pending' means on the UK store?

Did it say something different beforehand? My order from the UK to US says the same thing

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

wasn't uk store supposed to ship stuff around may 26th?

maybe they shipped early im not sure it could mean they r starting to ship them out and they just did it for every order

Got my refund from Rolling Stone. Magazine never came. Figures. I’m feeling pretty done with any Lana associated merch right now. :-/

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

3 hours ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

I think it says that straight away, my alt vinyl cover says pending but that’s preorder for June 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

19 hours ago, maysparkle said:

Got my refund from Rolling Stone. Magazine never came. Figures. I’m feeling pretty done with any Lana associated merch right now. :-/

mine never came either! i reached out to Rolling Stone the other day, still waiting to hear about getting a refund. it sucks cuz i really wanted that mag. :crossed:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

On 5/4/2023 at 12:57 PM, wildflowerwildfire said:

kinda sad the jacket was $100 ... should've been like $65 maybe

I think the original jacket was $200 so $100 is technically kind of a deal :eek:

I agree that it should be like $65 though lol