Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

ordered the jacket off interscope a couple of days ago and it’s supposed to ship may 29th

now i’ve received an email from them saying that my address is insufficient and they want me to send them the correct address but it’s literally my address and i’ve filled it out this way before with no problems? what am i supposed to do lmao 

edit: i’ll just send them the same damn address and see what happens 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

19 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

ordered the jacket off interscope a couple of days ago and it’s supposed to ship may 29th

now i’ve received an email from them saying that my address is insufficient and they want me to send them the correct address but it’s literally my address and i’ve filled it out this way before with no problems? what am i supposed to do lmao 

edit: i’ll just send them the same damn address and see what happens 

I think I had this once, too, with Lana related items. Couldn't even place the order because of it. I think it was either on LDR village or her US site. I think some hours later it worked again. Maybe it's a fault of their system. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

I got an email that the whistle is delayed until May 19th...at least its not too far away I guess lol

I just got an email that my pill bottle won’t be available until June 6th, and I have to reply to the email or my order will be automatically cancelled :xgiggle:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I just got an email that my pill bottle won’t be available until June 6th, and I have to reply to the email or my order will be automatically cancelled :xgiggle:

Same I've gotten those emails for like 75% of the merch I ordered. So unprofessional  :tsk:

16 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I got the same email. At least my racer jacket and AW necklace hasn’t been delayed again… yet :judgingu4: Lana’s team needs to get their shit together 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

8 hours ago, yourboy said:

Do you think they still have the poster? :flutter:

Idk it was kinda unexpected tbh. The warehouse for the forwarding service folks that I used emailed me I had two parcels I needed to declare. I knew one of them was gonna be the CD, but I had no idea about the second parcel that Universal Music Hong Kong had sent out together with my CD until they told me about it

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

I’m not sure where to post this and I haven’t seen anyone talking about this…thoughts? https://www.instagram.com/p/CsCz0zRuKSi/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

I got an email yesterday saying my whistle would be delayed. I had to confirm or cancel. I confirmed. 

I just got another this morning saying my order is being shipped! When I click on the status link it says should go out April 14th (?). There is a  tracking number but I haven't checked yet. I am getting whistle and pill case.