Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Okay, now i'm expecting a new merch drop after the MV, cmon :awkney:

They restocked the candy necklace on lanadelrey.com

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

I'm thinking the rosary necklace will be available at the festivals (and probably available online at some point later) since it wasn't dropped with the music video

We'll know in a couple weeks for sure since the first festival is on May 27th 

On 5/9/2023 at 4:24 AM, honey dew said:

God is near me bc I'm finally getting the amazon vinyl for retail price with free shipping in 2 days and I didn’t spend twice as much buying it from a reseller when it was sold out 🙏

Same! I almost paid $20+ on several occasions 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

3 hours ago, lindsahye said:

does anyone know how long merch from the uk store normally take to get to the us

I ordered one of the cassette and cd bundles from the UK store and I wanna say it took about two weeks to be delivered to me in the US

Got shipping confirmation for my lilac shirt, whistle, and pill case this morning! Finally my first pieces of merch are shipping 😂

I also emailed umg about cancelling parts of my order from February that are shipping later so I can get my boxset and racing jacket now. I reordered the lighter and AW necklace separately. This has been such a long haul holy macaroni :tea:

27 minutes ago, Bonita said:

do y'all think they'll restock the racer jacket :ohno:

The racer jacket is still available on Interscope's website in all sizes!

https://store.interscope.com/collections/lana-del-rey/products/racing-jacket

I got the shipping confirmation for the photo tee and the whistle! :hype:

My A&W necklace just shipped!!!! Too bad I moved before I could update my address.. I put a forward with the post office to my new address (same apartment complex, just different unit). Hope it finds itself my way and I’m not out like $75 :-/ I’ve had the worst luck with her merch, not sure why I bother anymore. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

My AW necklace and racer jacket shipped!!! Now I just have to wait for my pill container 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 hour ago, maysparkle said:

My A&W necklace just shipped!!!! Too bad I moved before I could update my address.. I put a forward with the post office to my new address (same apartment complex, just different unit). Hope it finds itself my way and I’m not out like $75 :-/ I’ve had the worst luck with her merch, not sure why I bother anymore. 

Maybe you could write a nice message to the new owner of the flat to please contact you in case they deliver it despite the forward? 

It was expensive watch it 

6 hours ago, fishtails said:

The racer jacket is still available on Interscope's website in all sizes!

https://store.interscope.com/collections/lana-del-rey/products/racing-jacket

I got the shipping confirmation for the photo tee and the whistle! :hype:

they still have this exclusive chemtrails cassette in stock too :ma: honestly its kinda cute

50 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Maybe you could write a nice message to the new owner of the flat to please contact you in case they deliver it despite the forward? 

Hey that’s a good idea!! I will definitely look into doing that :)

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”