Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

14 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

This might be blasphemy but I kind of want to order the jacket but take all of the patches off of it. Think it'll look much cuter and more wearable... :illumilana:

girl i would just buy a blue jacket and sew a name patch on :slayty: that shit is $100

b6ed76f5d9bb6223de52afa16664e5c0.jpg

3 hours ago, Agnes Gia said:

This might be blasphemy but I kind of want to order the jacket but take all of the patches off of it. Think it'll look much cuter and more wearable... :illumilana:

The patches seem really difficult to take off tbh, I thought they were just sewed on but feeling them I think they're attached some other way and then sewed around the edges 

I was considering fixing the order of the patches but after feeling how they're attached, I don't think its worth the trouble :tsk:

22 hours ago, fishtails said:

The racer jacket is still available on Interscope's website in all sizes!

https://store.interscope.com/collections/lana-del-rey/products/racing-jacket

I got the shipping confirmation for the photo tee and the whistle! :hype:

thank u so much i just saw this :crai:

they may just be iron on patches sort of thing so they may be glued on :bebe:

but i didnt order so idk its cute as merch but i would never wear it. not my style at all

but love seeing it on everyone else it suits everyone but me :trisha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I got a shipping notification for the pill case even though I got an email a few days ago saying that it’s delayed until June 22???? I’m so confused rn hopefully this is normal

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

10 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

I got a shipping notification for the pill case even though I got an email a few days ago saying that it’s delayed until June 22???? I’m so confused rn hopefully this is normal

I received an email saying that it would ship on the 19th even though they shipped it a few days ago

46 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

MY ORDER SHIPPED WITH MY WHISTLE AND OH MY GOD IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELAYED FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS

2 hours ago, lindsahye said:

dont trust interscope shipping dates - nothing is shipping out until the 22nd

:sideeye:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

On 5/12/2023 at 2:26 PM, ultrabanisters said:

they may just be iron on patches sort of thing so they may be glued on :bebe:

but i didnt order so idk its cute as merch but i would never wear it. not my style at all

but love seeing it on everyone else it suits everyone but me :trisha:

It’d probably just hang in my wardrobe tbh. But I am having a massive fomo right now having it would somehow be special 😂😂😂 

I’d start wearing my red Ferrari jacket but the thought of explaining myself that I wear it in a Lana way not F1 type of way :fabcat: seems like too much work 

My pill case and whistle came! And wow, everyone wasn't joking... the pill case IS tiny... I can only fit four Advil in it. Pictured here with the Advil for size comparison. I lowkey love it even though it's tiny.

My whistle looks like it has a mistake with the etching... The LDR is etched into it twice, once off center and not as visible and then the correct one... Oh well, I'm not actually too bothered by it.

Spoiler

0QyjHdf.png

5 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

My pill case and whistle came! And wow, everyone wasn't joking... the pill case IS tiny... I can only fit four Advil in it. Pictured here with the Advil for size comparison. I lowkey love it even though it's tiny.

My whistle looks like it has a mistake with the etching... The LDR is etched into it twice, once off center and not as visible and then the correct one... Oh well, I'm not actually too bothered by it.

Hide contents

0QyjHdf.png

The air fresheners are so cute!! Wish they weren’t on the village lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues