Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

My racer jacket and hoodie boxset just shipped:thankyou: I ordered this on February 22nd and it’s shipping now finally because I cancelled the items that were holding it back. I’m just so happy 😭 part of me thought I would never get any of it lol

now I’m just waiting on…a&w necklace, candy necklace, lighters, and the explicit vinyl. I’m more excited for the racing jacket than anything tho

yall im tryna see if i can get a refund but still recieve my lighter because of how long its taking :toofloppy: lets see if it works or they send a long unintelligible paragraph that i cant understand

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Got my white picture tee and whistle today! I like the way this shirt fits a bit more than the shirt than came with the box set, although the lilac one is probably the softest of the three :true:

Welp… my A&W necklace is out for delivery a day early…hoping and praying it doesn’t end up at my old apartment address and that my mail forward goes through!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

well i wrote an email asking if i could get my money back for the crazy amount of time its taking to even ship and i got an email back only saying im getting a refund with no other details  :oprah2: so i emailed them another time explaining again what i wanted out of the situation 😭😭 probably my fault for even trying

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

So apparently my necklace was forwarded after all!! Ohhh I’m so excited to get off work and see it for myself. 🥳

d4yQCBo.jpg
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Ok so my necklace never came. I wonder if it’s getting sent back to the post office to forward it to my new address, even though I’m in the same apartment complex… would have been pretty easy to stick it into the other mail box. 

d4yQCBo.jpg

8 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

if she does release yes to heaven at midnight i feel like the necklace might come soon w it within the next week 

I'm thinking it may even come tomorrow :oopna:

It seems like they restocked a lot of merch on her US store so they may be preparing for the release tonight

All three of my CD’s from the CD+candy necklace bundle came cracked :bebe:

Why is the packaging so bad, no bubble wrap or styrofoam? 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

6 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I'm thinking it may even come tomorrow :oopna:

It seems like they restocked a lot of merch on her US store so they may be preparing for the release tonight

esp with them changing the layout of a bunch of the items on both us and uk sites they did it with candy necklace without the sold out message above things thats why i think the rosary is coming