Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

8 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

The new necklace looks ...cheap. 

Hopefully this is just a prototype version. The original looked so much more luxurious,  this looks like a quarter machine piece of jewelry :rollin:

It does definitely look different from the original, it definitely seems more flat and the engraving looks more like its just one the surface, and not that deep

The gold reminds me more of a lot of the dupes, much more yellow gold but that might be a filter Jen used lol

But maybe they fixed the issue where the heart always falls off and thats why the design is different 

right so it's 9:35 pm on 5/22/23 right now, and the email i got about my a&w necklace being delayed said it would ship on or before 5/22/23. should i be worried or is everyone else in the same boat?

The new Coke necklace literally looks exactly like the fake one I got on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/1285696831/

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

5 hours ago, fishtails said:

It does definitely look different from the original, it definitely seems more flat and the engraving looks more like its just one the surface, and not that deep

The gold reminds me more of a lot of the dupes, much more yellow gold but that might be a filter Jen used lol

But maybe they fixed the issue where the heart always falls off and thats why the design is different 

Think I’ll stick to my dupe… this one is just not doing it for me :pft:

aw shit yall ldrvillage reposted the rosary on insta we are not in for good business

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

1 hour ago, jadee said:

aw shit yall ldrvillage reposted the rosary on insta we are not in for good business

1 hour ago, Agnes Gia said:

Could it be because of the ldrvillage hoodie in the background?

Yeah I think its just because of the hoodie lol I definitely think the rosary necklace will be on her regular merch store

6 hours ago, fishtails said:

I agree that it’s different, but we have seen like one photo of it so we can’t make too many conclusions already. If the problem with it falling off is fixed then I’ll be very happy. And I will buy it no matter what..

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Just now, syrup amour said:

I agree that it’s different, but we have seen like one photo of it so we can’t make too many conclusions already. If the problem with it falling off is fixed then I’ll be very happy. And I will buy it no matter what..

Same I'm still buying it no matter what lol especially if it means I can wear it without risking the heart falling off I will be happy :true:

Looking at photos of the og though, why is the gold looking like that… I hope it’s just the photo

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

22 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

mine too and it’s the lighter :oprah4:

I’m in awe that it’s actually happening this week I was expecting a delay email to October or something