Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

If I go on the orders it says "processed" for the pill case and whistler, but not for the racing jacket and the lighter :noparty:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

my lighter finally shipped! although it's been so long since i ordered it i kinda forgot about it :hillary:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Welp. I knew this would happen. Since I moved to my new apartment, my A&W necklace got a “return to sender” and the tracking hasn’t been updated in almost a week. I messaged UPS to file a claim and they said to contact Lana’s store to let them know of the situation and to consider the item lost. I receive forwarded mail all the time from my old address to the new address but it seems they have lost my necklace and now I’m out money and even more concerning, I don’t get to have what I paid for and was waiting on. Between this and the rolling stone magazine that never came (nor the refund!!!), I’m done buying any Lana merch. I’m only going to be purchasing her vinyls and stuff in my local record store. I’m so fucking depressed and upset about all of this. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

everything else has dispatched but my jackets still say pending.. im nervous :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

everything else has dispatched but my jackets still say pending.. im nervous :crossed:

made an order on february 22nd with necklace, lighter and jacket that still says pending because of the jacket :defeated:

but i also made an order on february 25th with only the lighter and that one still says pending as well :crai:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

made an order on february 22nd with necklace, lighter and jacket that still says pending because of the jacket :defeated:

but i also made an order on february 25th with only the lighter and that one still says pending as well :crai:

oh noo! my necklace and jumper shipped, probably because they weren't ordered alongside the jacket

in before our orders are cancelled 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, maysparkle said:

Welp. I knew this would happen. Since I moved to my new apartment, my A&W necklace got a “return to sender” and the tracking hasn’t been updated in almost a week. I messaged UPS to file a claim and they said to contact Lana’s store to let them know of the situation and to consider the item lost. I receive forwarded mail all the time from my old address to the new address but it seems they have lost my necklace and now I’m out money and even more concerning, I don’t get to have what I paid for and was waiting on. Between this and the rolling stone magazine that never came (nor the refund!!!), I’m done buying any Lana merch. I’m only going to be purchasing her vinyls and stuff in my local record store. I’m so fucking depressed and upset about all of this. 

that really sucks, I'm sorry this happened :pft:

If you contact Lana's store and let them know the package was lost in transit, they will likely give you a replacement or at least a refund

I just had a mysterious tracking thing from Germany pop up in my AusPost app… only thing I got a notification for shipping recently is from the UK store (however the UK store doesn’t have tracked shipping!) 

I wonder wtf it could be lol. Only things I’m waiting on are LDR store orders (CA, UK & US)…