Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

23 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The small size I’m wearing isn’t on the smallest setting! Because it was too tight making the letters go upward, so I still think middle size on tightest setting will have the choker style! But I’m not sure how much bigger they are 

oh okay thats made me lightly less worried about it

i'm still at my uni address and move back to london on the 2nd of june the day before my beyonce concert so i wont find out till then even though its been delivered :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

the way the lighter still hasn't shipped out despite its new date being 5/22 :eartha: her store and revolver magazine are the worst. never in my life have i dealt with such incompetence 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

3 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

i bought the middle size for the aw necklace and regret not choosing the smaller one because my neck isnt big :xgiggle:

This is what the middle size looks like on the smallest link. I’ve got a 13” neck but I don’t like my necklaces too tight, so it’s perfect… also I excuse my double chin (this is an experience of being a double chinned wh*re) :toofloppy:

CE03-AEE9-B60-D-473-C-92-A9-28-FAB2841-B

Edited by Agnes Gia
I can’t type after 10pm apparently

38 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

This is what the middle size looks like on the smallest link. I’ve got a 13” neck but I don’t like my necklaces too tight, so it’s perfect… also I excuse my double chin (this is an experience of being a double chinned wh*re) :toofloppy:

CE03-AEE9-B60-D-473-C-92-A9-28-FAB2841-B

omg this is the perfect length for me thank you!!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, Lucasldr said:

I am fumin the jacket was delayed till the 2nd June and the bloody necklace and lighter are delayed till the 30th of june. FUMIN I SAY

literally and theres no other way to reorder the necklace cs its sold out everywhere else

11 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i just noticed the candy necklace got a new date on lana’s uk store and is supposed to ship on june 30th

yesterday it said may 26th..

I’m UK and mind was delivered yesterday? Surely the ones already ordered had been shipped?

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

have anyone ordered from the uk store with tracked shipping? when do you get the tracking number ?

They don’t actually give you a tracking number I don’t believe 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

12 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Literally the minute it dropped on February 22th

So weird… I ordered mine then as well and it got delivered yesterday. But got the email about candy necklace being delayed till the 30th…

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

how long after your order says “processed” on her website do you get your shipping notification?

Not sure how long it said it was processed for but we all seem to have noticed on the 23rd. I got my dispatched notification on the 25th and received my items on the 26th.

if your order says processed I would expect it to delivered any day now - I don’t think a processed order would be delayed/cancelled. Might be wise to reach out to the customer service too?