Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 hours ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

having sex and getting choked w the a&w necklace was a great experience 10/10 recommend. should’ve had a&w playing in the background i forgot. thanks lana x

:ohmy:

Iconic 

9 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Tried my hoody on today as in British style the blazing sunshine we had yesterday is gone :bebe:

anyway, im happy with it.. but again.. I think sizing is weird? I bought assuming they were men’s sizing, but it kinda fits more like it was women’s! So usually I’d have something a bit oversized, but this just fits me.. I suppose it looks better, just used to wearing baggy stuff haha! If I had bought something to fit it would’ve ended up too small though!

So true, it doesn't make any sense how their actual sizes vary. Obviously some are men size (bee crewneck), some women (this one), some in between (LDR eyes hoodie). I luckily already knew about this hoodie from the measurements posted here before ordering. 

It was expensive watch it 

i dont underatand why they'd have them available to purchase if they weren't getting the products until months later... very unproffesional

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 hours ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

having sex and getting choked w the a&w necklace was a great experience 10/10 recommend. should’ve had a&w playing in the background i forgot. thanks lana x

:ohmy:

200.webp

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

so one of my orders said “processed” on friday night/saturday morning some time and i still haven’t received a shipping confirmation? i’ve emailed customer service but no answer yet

i also paid extra for tracked shipping but nothing there yet either 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

15 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

so one of my orders said “processed” on friday night/saturday morning some time and i still haven’t received a shipping confirmation? i’ve emailed customer service but no answer yet

i also paid extra for tracked shipping but nothing there yet either 

Mine changed to processed on Wednesday and then Thursday..

I received shipping notification of both on thursday I believe (but previous orders I’ve received shipping notification literally after my items have arrived). The one which changed to order processed on Thursday arrived on Friday, the one that changed to order processed on Wednesday arrived on Saturday. So it’s still in normal time frame as of now I would say.. the weekend will cause a slight delay and if you’re in UK then there’s bank hol also which could cause delay 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I never rly post here but im just wondering ive never ordered merch before and i recieved the order dispatched email but nothing else (no tracking details etc despite paying for tracked delivery) so does that come after dispatch or what?<3 ty all in advanve

On 5/29/2023 at 3:58 PM, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Mine changed to processed on Wednesday and then Thursday..

I received shipping notification of both on thursday I believe (but previous orders I’ve received shipping notification literally after my items have arrived). The one which changed to order processed on Thursday arrived on Friday, the one that changed to order processed on Wednesday arrived on Saturday. So it’s still in normal time frame as of now I would say.. the weekend will cause a slight delay and if you’re in UK then there’s bank hol also which could cause delay 

edit: received shipping confirmation and tracking today and getting my stuff on thursday it seems like 

On 5/27/2023 at 7:20 AM, Beautiful Loser said:

Fingers crossed they'll be able to change my address because I won't be living here by the time they'll ship out the lighter. :toofloppy:

They changed it for me. :')

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i emailed her team last wednesday and they finally got back to me today that my order has been delayed for my lighter and a&w necklace until june 23rd 😭 i ordered my stuff the day it came out from her us store so idk why. is this happening to anyone else?

3 hours ago, floridakilosxx said:

i emailed her team last wednesday and they finally got back to me today that my order has been delayed for my lighter and a&w necklace until june 23rd 😭 i ordered my stuff the day it came out from her us store so idk why. is this happening to anyone else?

this is a whole mess tbh.. ordered the lighter in february and got told it would ship on may 26th and then when may 26th finally arrives it gets delayed to june 30th??? like what

4 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

just realized i ordered the racing jacket on interscope website a month ago (because i wanted to try a smaller size as well) and it was supposed to ship on may 29th but i haven’t heard anything 

i had emailed htem and they said give them a week and then email them

23 hours ago, darkbutjustagay said:

I never rly post here but im just wondering ive never ordered merch before and i recieved the order dispatched email but nothing else (no tracking details etc despite paying for tracked delivery) so does that come after dispatch or what?<3 ty all in advanve

Did you order from the UK store? It seems like all the orders from there ship untracked, even if you paid for shipping :pft:

On 5/30/2023 at 3:02 PM, darkbutjustagay said:

I ordered from her uk store and didn’t get tracking in the dispatch email even though I paid for tracked shipping, but later I got a text and email from dhl about that shipment. So it seems like it’s the courier who contact you about it