Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

oh my fucking goddd my lighter got delayed till JULY 30TH. :toofloppy: this is actually insane, i ordered the lighter the DAY IT CAME OUTT

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Got my A&W necklace and lighter today. The new lighters are slightly different to the OG one. Hard to tell in the pic but the new one (left in my pic) is matte and the old one is shiny. And the etching is definitely white in the new one. 

FxfiU8wWIAE_Hj0?format=jpg&name=small

Fxfi7iyWAAsOJTk?format=jpg&name=medium

58 minutes ago, jadee said:

oh my fucking goddd my lighter got delayed till JULY 30TH. :toofloppy: this is actually insane, i ordered the lighter the DAY IT CAME OUTT

Just got an email about mine being delayed till June 30th yours says July?? :air2:

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

had to pay €80 in import fees and now i wanna kms 

From UK store? Email them, they need to refund you,because they already charged you the VAT before. (Friends of mine succeeded with it, you need to insist though) 

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

From UK store? Email them, they need to refund you,because they already charged you the VAT before. (Friends of mine succeeded with it, you need to insist though) 

I will try :crai:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

received my merch today! the jacket was way too big unfortunately but i've ordered a smaller size that will arrive in a month or two. the a&w necklace is way more gorgeous irl and i'm obsessed. the lighter is cute too. 

IMG-8189.jpg

8 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

received my merch today! the jacket was way too big unfortunately but i've ordered a smaller size that will arrive in a month or two. the a&w necklace is way more gorgeous irl and i'm obsessed. the lighter is cute too. 

IMG-8189.jpg

The pearls are a lot smaller than I imagined but the necklace is so gorgeous anyway, excited to get mine in like a month :flutter:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

i don't get why lana's german store changes dates on the website but never email you about delays? the boobie vinyl was supposed to ship during the end of june i believe? but now they've changed the date to july 7th and no email about it either

21 hours ago, emliqua said:

Just got an email about mine being delayed till June 30th yours says July?? :air2:

okay weird i got an email with like the non pink and yellow theme just a simple email from their team saying july 30th, then i got the regular pink and yellow email that says june 30th so hopefully it changed/was a mistake?

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Looks like universal finally learned how to use an ioss number! My AW necklace arrived, and I was not "double-VATted" this time finally! 

4 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

wish i had your luck :crai:

where’s this picture from?? except for that post on lanaboards i can’t find where it was originally posted

Don't worry, I am pretty sure they will refund the VAT to you at least. My friends usually were told in a first reply they wouldn't, but they wrote again clearly stating they paid the VAT already and then got their refund. 

Just sent a salty email to the uk shop. Had to pay extra 65€ for my 3 packages. Also (even if they don't care) I added to my message that it was not ok to drop so many merch only on the uk store and let people pay for delivery (when it's not even tracked) vat (not cheap) and have the surprise to pay another vat. The clownery... I know they hopefully will do a refund but I think I won't purchase again. 

I also bought the titties cover on the uk store, same for Rob + Lana vinyls (US store) only to find that they did put that on french stores later... This is no news but this chaotic mess is costing too much money. BEN DO SOMETHING PLEASE 

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

5 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

Just sent a salty email to the uk shop. Had to pay extra 65€ for my 3 packages. Also (even if they don't care) I added to my message that it was not ok to drop so many merch only on the uk store and let people pay for delivery (when it's not even tracked) vat (not cheap) and have the surprise to pay another vat. The clownery... I know they hopefully will do a refund but I think I won't purchase again. 

I also bought the titties cover on the uk store, same for Rob + Lana vinyls (US store) only to find that they did put that on french stores later... This is no news but this chaotic mess is costing too much money. BEN DO SOMETHING PLEASE 

no hate but you can pay for tracked delivery, the VAT thing has always been like that, no store of this size would bother correctly documenting everything so they can export it without VAT, and the stores have always been delayed in adding items. either US and UK are first, or some random European store, and then it takes a few hours or days until they have the same inventory. Nothing you are complaining about is something a customer service representative can solve lol

image.png