Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

10 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

no hate but you can pay for tracked delivery, the VAT thing has always been like that, no store of this size would bother correctly documenting everything so they can export it without VAT, and the stores have always been delayed in adding items. either US and UK are first, or some random European store, and then it takes a few hours or days until they have the same inventory. Nothing you are complaining about is something a customer service representative can solve lol

But the more people complain and ask for refund, the more likely it is that they change something. We have all rights to complain and I am very glad if people do. No idea why I was not extra "vatted" unlike everyone else. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

no hate but you can pay for tracked delivery, the VAT thing has always been like that, no store of this size would bother correctly documenting everything so they can export it without VAT, and the stores have always been delayed in adding items. either US and UK are first, or some random European store, and then it takes a few hours or days until they have the same inventory. Nothing you are complaining about is something a customer service representative can solve lol

Yes it is. Doing this much of different merch drop is solvable when the only european shop having the merchandises is the one that cost too much to other countries because of brexit. 

I pay less taxes when I got packages from US. I knew it would cost me when I did my order, I accepted to pay 20/30€ per order only for taxes. But having to pay that twice is not acceptable. 
 Having to "insist" to have the double vat refund is definitely not ok. If it is stated that you paid for something you don't have to pay for it twice. 
Also for example they could have dropped the alternate cover on the same day in french and uk store. 

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

But the more people complain and ask for refund, the more likely it is that they change something. We have all rights to complain and I am very glad if people do. No idea why I was not extra "vatted" unlike everyone else. 

exactly. I won't "offer" 65 euros when I already did pay 120. 

fire eater 

4 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

exactly. I won't "offer" 65 euros when I already did pay 120. 

How does it come it is so much though? 

Where do you live? The only thing they might not refund is toll fee however. In EU, the limit is 150 EUR, under that you only pay VAT, over toll fees of like 12% might apply, depending on the category of item. 

12 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

Yes it is. Doing this much of different merch drop is solvable when the only european shop having the merchandises is the one that cost too much to other countries because of brexit. 

I pay less taxes when I got packages from US. I knew it would cost me when I did my order, I accepted to pay 20/30€ per order only for taxes. But having to pay that twice is not acceptable. 
 Having to "insist" to have the double vat refund is definitely not ok. If it is stated that you paid for something you don't have to pay for it twice. 
Also for example they could have dropped the alternate cover on the same day in french and uk store. 

Absolutely agree, but I highly recommend you to place another order for the items available in the EU stores and to cancel the UK orders afterwards. That is how I do it usually. 

33 minutes ago, Olympia said:

How does it come it is so much though? 

Where do you live? The only thing they might not refund is toll fee however. In EU, the limit is 150 EUR, under that you only pay VAT, over toll fees of like 12% might apply, depending on the category of item. 

I paid 66 at checkout already and 62 for extra vat. , i wrote 120 above because i did the addition i don't know why! 
I live in France, here's what I paid for each order 

Order No. 1 VAT 6,48€, Shipping 5,89€, VAT in France: 15€

Order No. 1 VAT 9,72€, Shipping 8,25€, VAT in France: 22€

Order No. 1 VAT 21,36€, Shipping 14,15€ VAT in France: 25€

34 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Absolutely agree, but I highly recommend you to place another order for the items available in the EU stores and to cancel the UK orders afterwards. That is how I do it usually. 

You're right I will do that next time...
Since people said they did this and the store cancelled the wrong orders with sold out items i was too afraid to do so

fire eater 

i used the chat on her uk store asking to be refunded the VAT since i shouldn’t have to pay it twice. they only wanted a receipt of the payment i made when the packaged arrived and then they made a refund, so i’m glad it went smoothly. 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, beigehydrangea said:

Just sent a salty email to the uk shop. Had to pay extra 65€ for my 3 packages.

I think taxes increase if the total of the order is high. You should try splitting the orders next time, it should work.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

9 minutes ago, x VB said:

I think taxes increase if the total of the order is high. You should try splitting the orders next time, it should work.

I did, not intentionally though, but it was 3 different packages (one with the lighter, one with the jacket and one with the pill case and whistle)
Since Brexit it is really expensive to have orders coming from uk.
For example it's the same thing on website like vestiaire collective, when the vendor is from uk they add a very big tax on your order. 
This is why i'm sad they won't put merch on other euro shops...

fire eater 

34 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

I paid 66 at checkout already and 62 for extra vat. , i wrote 120 above because i did the addition i don't know why! 
I live in France, here's what I paid for each order 

Order No. 1 VAT 6,48€, Shipping 5,89€, VAT in France: 15€

Order No. 1 VAT 9,72€, Shipping 8,25€, VAT in France: 22€

Order No. 1 VAT 21,36€, Shipping 14,15€ VAT in France: 25€

You're right I will do that next time...
Since people said they did this and the store cancelled the wrong orders with sold out items i was too afraid to do so

so then you were surely not over 150 EUR. however, they will surely refund you, too.

2 hours ago, beigehydrangea said:

I did, not intentionally though, but it was 3 different packages (one with the lighter, one with the jacket and one with the pill case and whistle)
Since Brexit it is really expensive to have orders coming from uk.
For example it's the same thing on website like vestiaire collective, when the vendor is from uk they add a very big tax on your order. 
This is why i'm sad they won't put merch on other euro shops...

Ouch. The UK store sucks

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, Agnes Gia said:

My Candy necklace just got dispatched even though I got an email it's getting delayed til June 30th... 

There is hope for all of your orders to ship ahead of time then! :wub:

Wait maybe you can trick them into refunding you if technically it wasn’t supposed to ship yet:hooker:

Some record stores are getting copies of the explicit cover vinyl…. I just got an email from vertigo vinyl it’s up for preorder. But they are selling it for $68:eek2:

Has anyone of you, who ordered the tunnel hoodie in black or white, ever posted a photo of its backside? I don't think I have ever seen it from the backside yet. Is the print good? I am thinking about it again 😂🙈

4 hours ago, Olympia said:

Has anyone of you, who ordered the tunnel hoodie in black or white, ever posted a photo of its backside? I don't think I have ever seen it from the backside yet. Is the print good? I am thinking about it again 😂🙈

its rlly gross and ugly tbh like idk if its supposed to look cheap or wtv but i kinda regret it
IMG_1675.png

3 hours ago, lindsahye said:

its rlly gross and ugly tbh like idk if its supposed to look cheap or wtv but i kinda regret it
IMG_1675.png

Thank you very much for info and pic! I guess it's supposed to be modern art 😅

8 hours ago, Olympia said:

I got the black hoodie and I like mine! I think Lana is actually topless in the picture so it’s meant to be distorted and sort of hard to see clearly. 

1 hour ago, emliqua said:

I got the black hoodie and I like mine! I think Lana is actually topless in the picture so it’s meant to be distorted and sort of hard to see clearly. 

I just ordered one now, along with the blue cap for Lost at sea. Gonna wash the cap with bleaching products, so it will get this washed off look as on the mock up. 

Just saw rosemead ramada had also posted a photo of the backside, somehow I totally had forgotten about it. (Not me spending the last 30min going back through this thread to find the post with the hoodie measurements from April 2, before ordering, lol)