Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

To be honest, sometimes I forget I've ordered the lighter.

literally same :bebe: only a few days ago i got a message from the post office about it, after ordering in february... also, i had to pay another ~16 euros for the fees:hillary:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Collage-20230607-114351.jpg

😍 Glad I got it in the biggest size. I don't liked it very much in choker style, but as a "normal" necklace it's perfect. Looks much better in reality than on the mock ups. 

omg! everything looks so cute! where did you buy the box? seeing this kind of made me worried that i missed a merch drop lol :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

53 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

literally same :bebe: only a few days ago i got a message from the post office about it, after ordering in february... also, i had to pay another ~16 euros for the fees:hillary:

I think I'll send them a message about the VAT thing once I recieve mine because it's not cool that this happens every time I order from a Universal UK store. Says it's included when I order it, then it turns out it never is. It doesn't make sense to me.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

41 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I think I'll send them a message about the VAT thing once I recieve mine because it's not cool that this happens every time I order from a Universal UK store. Says it's included when I order it, then it turns out it never is. It doesn't make sense to me.

universal uk store is so weird??? ordered from her us store and no problems there, didn’t have to pay anything extra 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Just now, x VB said:

Brexit

i live in sweden so if i order outside of the european union i have to pay taxes and fees. but unlike her uk store, her us store actually declares that taxes and fees already has been paid.

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

59 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

My friend issued them about his ~$15 fee and they gave him back only $5 :toofloppy:

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

i know right... it's stated in my order history that the VAT is included but when i add up the prices of the shipping costs and the lighter itself it turns out the VAT isn't included?? why say that then wtf :toofunny:

i think i'll try messaging them about it, but i kinda don't know what to say since i dont want to sound pretentious or something..

BRILLIANT.gif

28 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

i know right... it's stated in my order history that the VAT is included but when i add up the prices of the shipping costs and the lighter itself it turns out the VAT isn't included?? why say that then wtf :toofunny:

i think i'll try messaging them about it, but i kinda don't know what to say since i dont want to sound pretentious or something..

You just need to insist. VAT was paid, they need to refund you. I know people succeeded with this. 

For some reason they actually added the ioss number to my AW necklace parcel. Really curious to see if they did with jacket and lighter, too.

I already thought they finally learned it, but your experiences here contradict this... 

2 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

omg! everything looks so cute! where did you buy the box? seeing this kind of made me worried that i missed a merch drop lol :toofunny:

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/FakesCakess?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=1378451961

It's obviously the same seller where Lana got her boxes from. The packing was not the best though, I paid the VAT again (seller refunded me, though, mistake most likely happened because of the cyber attack on int. royal mail) and one box had cherries instead of strawberries as ordered. I think since Lana's order/insta post there, the seller has too much to do, lol. However, she was nice and helpful. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

You just need to insist. VAT was paid, they need to refund you. I know people succeeded with this. 

For some reason they actually added the ioss number to my AW necklace parcel. Really curious to see if they did with jacket and lighter, too.

I already thought they finally learned it, but your experiences here contradict this... 

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/FakesCakess?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=1378451961

It's obviously the same seller where Lana got her boxes from. The packing was not the best though, I paid the VAT again (seller refunded me, though, mistake most likely happened because of the cyber attack on int. royal mail) and one box had cherries instead of strawberries as ordered. I think since Lana's order/insta post there, the seller has too much to do, lol. However, she was nice and helpful. 

thank you sm!! i will definitely try to message them about the vat then..

BRILLIANT.gif

22 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

thank you sm!! i will definitely try to message them about the vat then..

You're welcome. However, my friends always were told Universal was not responsible  for vat business in their first reply, then they insisted showing a screen shot of the VAT being paid, and THEN they got the refund. So don't give up after their first reply. They need to learn this - and if more people complain, adding an ioss number right away next time might be easier for them. 

49 minutes ago, Olympia said:

You're welcome. However, my friends always were told Universal was not responsible  for vat business in their first reply, then they insisted showing a screen shot of the VAT being paid, and THEN they got the refund. So don't give up after their first reply. They need to learn this - and if more people complain, adding an ioss number right away next time might be easier for them. 

Yeah, it was something similar for me. I don't know if anyone remembers but I ordered a vinyl several months ago, around the same time I ordered Ocean Blvd, and the postal office here said it came from China, and I was super confused and brought it up here to ask everyone else (turned out it wasn't from Lana's UK store). Contacted Universal, they said it definitely wasn't sent from China but that I still had to pay VAT to recieve it although I mentioned it said in my order that VAT had been paid for already. I refused paying it a second time, waited for my refund, never got it and contacted them again. Turns out the package was deemed as lost but I fortunately got my money back. So I don't know, it feels like Universal UK only sometimes listen to customers saying the VAT has been paid.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

29 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Yeah, it was something similar for me. I don't know if anyone remembers but I ordered a vinyl several months ago, around the same time I ordered Ocean Blvd, and the postal office here said it came from China, and I was super confused and brought it up here to ask everyone else (turned out it wasn't from Lana's UK store). Contacted Universal, they said it definitely wasn't sent from China but that I still had to pay VAT to recieve it although I mentioned it said in my order that VAT had been paid for already. I refused paying it a second time, waited for my refund, never got it and contacted them again. Turns out the package was deemed as lost but I fortunately got my money back. So I don't know, it feels like Universal UK only sometimes listen to customers saying the VAT has been paid.

It's very important absolutely EVERYONE experiencing this gets on their nerves. That's the only way they will learn it, maybe. Consumer care staff being busy and all the refunds must cost them enough to finally change something. 

I actually winder if they keep the VAT if it's not registered. If so, that's fraud. 

Just now, x VB said:

I don't get how VAT works. My order says that the VAT is €6 but I just had to pay €13 for the lilac tee :bebe: I'm confused

Usually you pay a post office/delivery company service fee in addition to the VAT. Maybe that's why? It's also possible they didn't differ between value and shipping, so maybe you paid VAT on the shipping costs. 

when does the titty vinyl ship this month? is it at the end of the month?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole