Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, tearsofgold said:

does the store take your money at purchase or until the items ship?

From what I read (UK store at least) credit cards will have a hold and not charge until the items ship, and debit cards will be charged immediately. 

unnamed.gif

Just now, gabe said:

bought two different sizes of the jacket... so ill see which one fits and which one doesn't... praying the return policy will be good cause i hope i didnt screw myself over

i want to do this too but i'm afraid i'll end up losing €114

2 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

I am very proud of you, not a easy choice, but a good one. You are strong :kiss: it's not easy for us europeans

i'm so disappointed that the german and french store didn't get any of these pieces...

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i want to do this too but i'm afraid i'll end up losing €114

i'm so disappointed that the german and french store didn't get any of these pieces...

so i just researched the return policy as well as sending them an email and it says this:

"Please contact our team by emailing us here before shipping your package to us. If you ship an item to us for a return or exchange without contacting us first, we can’t guarantee that your request will be processed." And then it also states: "Returns or exchange requests must be made within 60 days of the date you receive your order. Please note that limited edition items are not eligible for exchanges."

So basically within 60 days of getting them you have to let them know if you'll be returning so that's just what I'm going to do. If not... well, I'll just be reselling I guess.

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

WHY HAVEN’T THEY FIXED THE ORDER OF THE PATCHES

its so funny haha i wonder if anyone on the merch design team realized that it was out of order

6 minutes ago, gabe said:

bought two different sizes of the jacket... so ill see which one fits and which one doesn't... praying the return policy will be good cause i hope i didnt screw myself over

we just did the exact same thing HAHA im so anxious

our minds, imagine if neither of them fit :crai:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

WHY HAVEN’T THEY FIXED THE ORDER OF THE PATCHES

Literally why I’ve not ordered it.. surely they will fix it for the actual jacket, but I couldn’t risk it. It would irritate the life out of me 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, Not as cool as me said:

Literally why I’ve not ordered it.. surely they will fix it for the actual jacket, but I couldn’t risk it. It would irritate the life out of me 

I mean they fixed the “A&W” on the tracklist of the physical album. Before it said “AW”… Surley they would have fixed it by now

Damn I was kinda hoping at least one of the box set variations would feature an alternate cover for the CD :noparty:I want the Amazon Exclusive cover on CD too 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

the way i'm gonna be use the lighter to light candles and not for it's actual purpose cuz i'm not bold enough for that :crai:

that's what happens when you're on your own

and you're alright with letting nice things go

I noticed a few people saying it sold out an hour ago on the uk store but i managed to buy everything, did they restock? Im worried ill get a sold out email or sumn

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-digital-album

“Digital album will be delivered via email on March 10th, 2023. 

im sure it’s just an oversight and will get changed, but if they don’t even have the right date on her own website I highly doubt random record stores won’t put it out early if they get copies of it :rip: 

:godlaugh2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23