Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

8 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Has anyone in the states ordered from her UK store before, does it take forever? Ordered the lighter there and it was cheaper, but having anxiety. :oprah:

personally i've never had an issue with the shipping from her store,my vinyl always arrives on time and i think the last merch i ordered a few years ago arrived just a couple of days late so im not too worried

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Got me and my bestie some merch and we gonna be twinning with our A&W necklaces and Racer jackets! IKDR!!! 

8Qg234E.gif

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Can’t wait to get my merch in November :troll:  Given how painfully slow they are at shipping 

More like can't wait till November 2024 only to be told its cancelled :gasp:

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

ok & goddess bless the damn discount code, just cancelled my order and placed a new one w the discount, LB always comes thru :worship:

whats the code?? r u in the US?

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

11 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i placed three orders and cancelled two of them hahahaha they haven't answered me yet but i doubt they're gonna say no

Same, hah. Hopefully they'll be fine with it. I keep spending more money every time I reorder so they can't be too mad at me.
With that discount code I sneakily added on the jacket to my order...

3 minutes ago, jadee said:

whats the code?? r u in the US?

22LDR25 
It worked for me in the UK store, don't know about the US. Fingers crossed!

1 minute ago, hydrangeas said:

Same, hah. Hopefully they'll be fine with it. I keep spending more money every time I reorder so they can't be too mad at me.
With that discount code I sneakily added on the jacket to my order...

whats the code? i know i keep asking but i really need to know before it sells out im sorry 😭 (for the us)

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

14 minutes ago, jadee said:

WHAT ARE THE DISCOUNT CODES. ldr15off didnt work

The way that puts my mind at ease because I was like a U.S. discount code literally a few seconds after I placed my order :rip:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, hydrangeas said:

22LDR25 

Hope it works!

nope didnt work 😭😭 maybe theres only a uk code?? did anyone in the us use a code if so whattt isss ittttt :trisha:

3 minutes ago, jadee said:

whats the code? i know i keep asking but i really need to know before it sells out im sorry 😭 (for the us)

22LDR25 but only for the UK website I believe. I tried it for the US and it didn’t work. I don’t think there’s another code that we know of besides the LDR15off which didn’t work. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

22LDR25 but only for the UK website I believe. I tried it for the US and it didn’t work. I don’t think there’s another code that we know of besides the LDR15off which didn’t work. 

yeah i tried that too aughhh maybe i should just buy it as it is 😭😭

Just now, jadee said:

yeah i tried that too aughhh maybe i should just buy it as it is 😭😭

That’s what I ended up doing sadly. I hope you’re able to get whatever you want :kiss3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I wish the hoodies were sold separately :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

couldnt find a discount code but SECURED THE LIGHTERRRR :hype: