Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

i'm sorry but those box sets are kind of ugly? like... a hoodie with a bad selfie on it? for $90? you're wanting to sell me a cd box set with a $14 cd in it and $76 hoodie and cardboard box? girl.... i know inflation has hit us all but damn :air2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

14"-16": -1431

16"-18": -1199

18"-20": -569

Thank you! I guess more people bought the lighter, which does kinda make sense considering it cost less

I wonder if the original numbers were from when it first went live, so like 2,000 lighters were available, that number sold out and then when they "restocked" it, 6,000 more were sold, so that's where the negatives came from and those lighters will be on backorder...it would explain why the shipping date changed for some items after the restock too

3 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

I've seen this on Reddit but also confirmed it myself, the inventory on a lot of items is negative. For example the lighter inventory is at -7468. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot of canceled orders tomorrow :bebe:

There might be a different explanation but negative inventory is definitely unusual.

i got the jacket and the necklace… ik these are the numbers for the lighter but they better not cancel my order :defeated:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

8 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

And today we witnessed the death of ldrvillage 

Good! I had the fear of this merch being dropped there and I’d just have to do without.. wouldn’t dare order from there again following the UV merch saga I had to ask my bank to refund!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I don't see why they would make all the stuff that sold out available to buy again if they didn't have the product to actually sell, so I think it is probably a backorder situation

I mean, everything is still available to buy on the US store at this point, so they must be confident they can fulfill all the orders or they would have left it as "sold out"

8 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

Nothing is sold out yet? Isn't it strange? I am tempted to cancel my uk order to re order my items with the promo code but scared for it to be canceled 

I did this :silly:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

39 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

Nothing is sold out yet? Isn't it strange? I am tempted to cancel my uk order to re order my items with the promo code but scared for it to be canceled 

30 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

I did this :silly:

i cancelled my order too and placed a new one

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

7 hours ago, American Whore said:

i'm sorry but those box sets are kind of ugly? like... a hoodie with a bad selfie on it? for $90? you're wanting to sell me a cd box set with a $14 cd in it and $76 hoodie and cardboard box? girl.... i know inflation has hit us all but damn :air2:

yeah I have to agree. The earlier box sets were so much better. I wish I loved this era's. I don't find them particulary ugly, just not cute enough for me to want it idk

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Im a bit disappointed that this drop didn’t include the new vinyl cover :pft: 

All of those merch are pretty but I never really considered buying any TBH. There’s the digital copy of the album that is tempting, But it says that you need to be a US citizen (and I’m Canadian) and I’m afraid the March 10 download date is just the old date that wasn’t changed :sideeye:

11 hours ago, renaissance said:

https://therecordhub.com/products/vinyl-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-2lp-gatefold-white-colour-vinyl-with-alternate-artwork

Does anyone know if this website is trustworthy? Now that the white vinyl is sold out on her store I've decided I want it :toofunny:

I haven't bought from there, but I'm pretty sure it's legit. (Inhaler uses Dublin Vinyl to press their limited vinyls, and on their website, they re-direct you to the record hub.) But you might want to wait and see if they'll restock the white vinyls again. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png